Guest Bulgaria

I think many underestimate the great job that awaits someone at SWFC right now.

If they can handle a eccentric owner just for a short while and keep us up, which is absolutely doable, they will be lauded by chairman and fans.

It's a no lose situation for whoever comes in,  we are a sleeping giant, and at some point, someone is going to come in and get it right.

Why not Paul Cook?

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

If they can handle a eccentric owner just for a short while and keep us up, which is absolutely doable, they will be lauded by chairman and fans.

It's a no lose situation for whoever comes in,  we are a sleeping giant, and at some point, someone is going to come in and get it right.

Why not Paul Cook?

Think if Paul Cook takes over and we stop up he will be popular but if we start of next season badly it will be quickly forgotten.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

🚨 BREAKING NEWS! 🚨

Bookies favourite Paul Cook is in talks with Sheffield Wednesday tonight to take over as their new manager

Join the EFL Show on @talkSPORT2 now for reaction

📱https://t.co/ySzYq6wKWH
📻https://t.co/cj37eETTlG https://t.co/dXCFcOZwPR

That was 'breaking news' timed at one hour ago.

He's sat happily in a Sky studio at the moment, punditing on the Charlton v Accrington league game.  Maybe they'll quiz him about it before the programme ends.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

That was 'breaking news' timed at one hour ago.

He's sat happily in a Sky studio at the moment, punditing on the Charlton v Accrington league game.  Maybe they'll quiz him about it before the programme ends.

sounds like more nonsense from talksport then. Dear me. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Why not Paul Cook?

It’s actually true when you put it like that. 
Why not Cook?

Whoever it is has got my support anyway and I hope the support of all the fans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Poor Josh Windass. At least Cook will know Dunkley well.

You'd like to think if it is Cook then Windass will be given a clean slate if they have indeed got history, new club new start and all that.

• Like 2