1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think if Paul Cook takes over and we stop up he will be popular but if we start of next season badly it will be quickly forgotten.

Could say that about literally any potential manager 

3 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

He's just been quizzed about the job by the host in the studio after the Charlton game. As expected he didn't give much away. He neither dismissed or confirmed rumours that he's accepted the job. 

Was beaming though when asked - those false nashers were gleaming. Said we were a massive club and anyone would be delighted to be linked...looks like it’s a done deal.

• Like 1

I'm content to get behind Cook if he is the new manager.

If he is I hope we can all get behind him and at least give the guy a chance. We need stability not character assassination and constant vitriol again him. It's inevitable he won't be some peoples first choice but he does seem to be the most popular of the known candidates.

I know Owlstalk and our supporters aren't a democracy but if he is the majority choice can those not in favour just hold their water for a bit and give him a chance. It's going to be a hard job to salvage HMS P1ss The League without mutiny from the passengers.

Pretty please.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

Just said he's very flattered to be linked with the job because Sheffield Wednesday are a massive club, and that he's desperate to get back in the game.

I'm amazed nobodies snapped him up already.  

I believe a few clubs have tried but probably smaller clubs than he wants to manage at this stage of his career 

• Thanks 1