Odds For The New Manager

57 minutes ago, dobbo said:

How depressing that a manager gets linked and then a full on discussion and analysis breaks out about who their agent is, sign of the times I guess.

Not being big headed.. but I've got an agent..he comes round every month for the insurance money..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Agent = Hey Chris, Sheffield Wednesday are looking for a new manager

Hughton = Not interested, I don't want to go back up north

Agent = Shame, they were paying Bruce 2 million a year

Hughton = What time's the next train to Sheffield?

Mother nature = giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Not being big headed.. but I've got an agent..he comes round every month for the insurance money..

Anyone starting a statement, 'Not being big headed.'

IS being big headed. 

Fact.

(Regardless of who it is coming round)

lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

image.png.165fbc6ec552b7485fa90acc6051c093.png

I love football rumours. And i love that every 'journalist' is in the know.

1. If there is no substance, who the hell started the rumour.

2. Who told Tim this? Was is the cleaner at his office? Was it Rui himself?

We've had four managers in four years. That means we are a troubled club. It's also an warning signal to any prospective manager to approach us with caution

We. Will probably have major problems recruiting a decent young, honest, successful manager as a consequence. 

Forget old timers like pullis. Coleman isn't hard enough and our workshy lazy players will run rings around him(rather than the opposition) as they refuse to pull their weight. 

We have a squad with too many players who only start trying when their lucrative Premier league style contracts are up for renewal. 

It's happened for the last two seasons. 

We need a manager not afraid to take chances, not afraid to try new things and dump the donkeys and parasites 

I don't think there's a chance in hell that we wil get a manager like that. 

You reap what you sew. And our club has made a mess of its sewing. 

In many ways we've got exactly what we' deserve. 

Im an ideal world we need a complete clearoit starting with the little corperal 

• Haha 4

Hopefully the Silva rumour shows that we're considering managers and coaches on the rise, rather than on the decline. If we can't get Hughton, the most suitable candidate, instead of going for the typical merry-go-round names. I'd prefer us to be smart, long term minded and ambitious by going for high profile young managers, high profile young coaches/assistants or up and coming managers on the rise.

There's no reason why we couldn't attract some of the better more ambitious names in the betting or some interesting names not even in the betting. Good managers can be attracted to the Championship. DC is quite loyal and honourable, which is rare for a club owner these days. I'm sure, even despite the soft embargo/P&S issues, we're still an attractive opportunity for an ambitious manager or coach, with our squad; owner, stadium, fanbase and history. Plus the Championship is ever growing in stature. I would think it's possible for us to get someone high profile, proven or on the rise.

41 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We've had four managers in four years. That means we are a troubled club. It's also an warning signal to any prospective manager to approach us with caution

We. Will probably have major problems recruiting a decent young, honest, successful manager as a consequence. 

Forget old timers like pullis. Coleman isn't hard enough and our workshy lazy players will run rings around him(rather than the opposition) as they refuse to pull their weight. 

We have a squad with too many players who only start trying when their lucrative Premier league style contracts are up for renewal. 

We need a manager not afraid to take chances, not afraid to try new things and dump the donkeys and parasites 

You're back Corky!

I was starting to think something had happened to you! That you might have been done-in by some murky shadows as you dug around for the facts.

Speaking of which, have you got any more details yet on your claim that Chansiri has only bought the club as part of sinister land grab?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You're back Corky!

I was starting to think something had happened to you! That you might have been done-in by some murky shadows as you dug around for the facts.

Speaking of which, have you got any more details yet on your claim that Chansiri has only bought the club as part of sinister land grab?

What's this land grab Snooty, is it anything we should be worried about?

47 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Sh*tposting_Cat.gif.615107cef87691d556996be65d8773f2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

36 minutes ago, A12owl said:

We need a top manager who is already wealthy and will accept a quid a week with a £5m bonus for getting us into the Premiership this season. 

Somebody on here will know of such a candidate.lol

We kind of did that, he said money wasn't all that important to him...more to life etc etc. And then fcked off to Newcastle.

:duntmatter: