Odds For The New Manager

@reluctantnicko: Sheff Wed. Been through several names already. Spoken to some. Started wanting domestic and experienced. Now considering foreign. Half problem is wages not big. Much less than Bruce was on.

Doesn't sound promising.

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

@reluctantnicko: Sheff Wed. Been through several names already. Spoken to some. Started wanting domestic and experienced. Now considering foreign. Half problem is wages not big. Much less than Bruce was on.

Doesn't sound promising.

Considering Bruce was probably on more than some premier league managers it may not be a bad thing that we are being a little more prudent. 

2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Doesn't sound promising.

He also says this re: Hughton....

image.png.5fd76743f41d7c2f09d5f1c2528d48d1.png

Bruce was on fortunes, probably only reason he came 

Wouldn’t read too much into that, your Rowetts etc will work for a lot less than what he was paying Bruce 

1 hour ago, Hitcat said:

He's trying to turn Sheffield into.. sorry can't say.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Mr Mason is the man to ask about the shady goings on by the evil hands of the agents of SPECTRE  owner. 

@Mrmason69

Can anyone put me in the picture ref. this land grab please, it is a forum and all about sharing rumours, thoughts, ideas, knowledge etc. Or do I have to trawl back through mrmasons posts which would be unfair.

If you insist on not telling me, could you at least direct me to where I can find the info, thanks.

13 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Bruce was on fortunes, probably only reason he came 

Wouldn’t read too much into that, your Rowetts etc will work for a lot less than what he was paying Bruce 

This.  

Bruce was reportedly on about £2m a year with us & also reportedly taken a pay drop to go to Newcastle.  I believe Hughton was on about £500k a year at Brighton in the Premier.

Nixon saying we are now looking at foreign is a worry. The last thing we need is another Jos :sad:

If I had to predict what I think will end up happening though I would guess Bullen will be in charge for the Reading game, we will beat them and certain fans will start saying give the job to Bullen, DC will think the same and that is what will happen. 

1 minute ago, Bing Cosby said:

Fu*king does my crust in Nixon... I'm beyond even arguing about whether he knows owt or not, I just wish he wouldn't exclusively post in f*king vaguites!!

Can you imagine being his wife?

Mrs Nixon- "What would you like on your sandwich Alan?"

Nixon- "It could be a day for corned beef, people will be surprised when it comes out"

Mrs Nixon- "So do you want corned beef then?"

Nixon- ''''Ham and cheese is still in the running, not sure if egg mayo has ruled itself out, lots going on behind the scenes...''

Mrs Nixon- " Oh FFS!!! Just make it yourself, you fat ba*tard!!''

That's her blocked on Twitter then.

lol

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

Fu*king does my crust in Nixon... I'm beyond even arguing about whether he knows owt or not, I just wish he wouldn't exclusively post in f*king vaguites!!

Can you imagine being his wife?

Mrs Nixon- "What would you like on your sandwich Alan?"

Nixon- "It could be a day for corned beef, people will be surprised when it comes out"

Mrs Nixon- "So do you want corned beef then?"

Nixon- ''''Ham and cheese is still in the running, not sure if egg mayo has ruled itself out, lots going on behind the scenes...''

Mrs Nixon- " Oh FFS!!! Just make it yourself, you fat ba*tard!!''

Nixon - Bits on ham and cheese, corned beef and potted dog in the paper in the morning. No questions. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Someone asked him where his money would be and he said “not even in the betting” with a laugh face. Similar to that of Jos 

Be an absolute disaster to get in another Jos type manager. We have the money we are saving from Bruce’s wages, we have the compensation money why the hell would DC only offer peanuts. A top manager is essential to the team, don’t fizz about DC by getting another unknown clueless foreign manager.