Odds For The New Manager

19 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Nixon saying we are offering much less than Bruce was on and that we are looking abroad after initially hoping for domestic.

Sorry - Pope’s not well.

Hold on a bit ,Houghton was on £550k a yr .Bruce £2 million .We could give Houghton £750k ,And that's still less than Bruce.

4 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

Not going to quote the longest gallery of Latin mugshots, but I super rate Gennaro Gattuso...

When he left AC Milan, he waived the remaining seasons salary, that he was entitled to in his contract, to ensure his support staff had there wages paid instead.

He would be the benevolent Ying to FatSelfishGeorgieCunt Bruce's Yang

I’ve suggested him before as an exciting option with Zola as assistant. Could be the next Diego Simone type manager.  No chance of happening mind 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Zola?

Zola?

A succession of failures. 

No ta. 

Umm he assisted Sari at Chelsea fairly well? Not sure what you’ve heard that says he’s not an adequate assistant to a main man  

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Nixon saying we are offering much less than Bruce was on and that we are looking abroad after initially hoping for domestic.

Sorry - Pope’s not well.

Out of work managers , not willing to work for say 500k per year plus bonuses ???

No I Dont think so .

Prospective manager to missus , yeh only half a Mil plus 1mil if I get them up .

I am going to tell them to shove it luv 

Missus , Tha can get fecked off, gerim back ont phone , fed up of thee moaping around t"house .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Interesting there's no

"Gary-

hes going to be the next Sheffield Wednesday Manager

-Monk"

on that list you posted ?

lol

TBH I only got 2 pages in. He was probably on there somewher. I Think:duntmatter:

Embargo just lifted and we got threads on here for the likes of Holloway (who hadn't done anything for around six years) and Di Canio (brilliant player but not manager material). Plus numerous other comments and suggestions on numerous other has beens like Pulis and those that have achieved nothing like Rowett and Monk. 

Surely we should and will show more ambition than the typical yesterday's men and the many managerial outcasts and failures. We should go all out to get someone proven like Hughton or bring in a high profile younger manager like Gio or Tedesco. If we show some real ambition it could still be our time.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

Manager comes in tomorrow be there at the game Sunday in charge on the Monday 

Give a big welcome to Chris Hughton.  

Just trust me on this one

:Chansiri: