Forestieri to pigs 14 million

FF offers something different to anybody else in the squad. Nick Powell isn’t a like for like replacement. I’d be gutted to see FF leave, especially to the pigs. But if it means we can wheel and deal, maybe it is a necessary sacrifice. Shame tho.

1 hour ago, ChinaOwl said:

All that article says is Chansiri wants around £14 million. As he wants around £8 million for Joao. You can want what you like in life. What you want and what you get are two different things.

Exactly. It’s the reason why none of our players have moved. We’ve had bids but we’ve always wanted more.

5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Exactly. It’s the reason why none of our players have moved. We’ve had bids but we’ve always wanted more.

I think Bruce will heavily influence the Chairman in this regard from now on?

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

And I'll hold you to that Elephant boy lol Game On lol 

Are you sure about this ?

I'm providing the cork board and bus ticket to write it on ....

Tell you what instead of me providing the bus ticket , why don't y...........

• Haha 1

I would love to see what Bruce can get out of Forestieri over a full season but the fact that his last 2 seasons have been blighted by injury, him being 29 and him being in the final year of his contract leaves me to conclude that anything north of £8m would be very good business regardless of who he signs for.

The only problem with this is that Wilder was interviewed the other day about possible signings and he said he would continue with his paying sensible fees policy. 14 million isn't sensible. Until the court case is settled I reckon he doesn't know exactly what his budget is.

Forestieri out? A player who scored 6 times and has 1 assist this season. Replaced with Powell for free and has scored 8 times and assisted 7 in a team who spent all season fighting relegation whose wages will be less than half of Forestieri’s. 

Plus us if we can get anywhere near £14m Bruce will then be able to sign players like Hector and probably elsewhere as well. This would be great dealing from Bruce. 

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

Surely this is a joke.. All them pics he's had taken smiling with young owls fans and knowing it'd be horrible for us to see him there DC and SB would surely not let this happen 

Really? He’s been crap for 2 years now, I’d me much happier to rinse them out of millions and let him go and sit in their treatment room

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Are you sure about this ?

I'm providing the cork board and bus ticket to write it on ....

Tell you what instead of me providing the bus ticket , why don't y...........

I want photos of the presentation, an article in The Star and an interview on Look North.

I have faith in you, make the dream come true... and no bad language :biggrin:

Makes me laugh when people use the excuse that we should get rid of players like Forestieri, Matias and Joao, because we don’t get enough games from them. Yet they are happy to tell us that someone like Powell is the answer, having played a similar amount of games

24 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

All those who’ve been saying get rid of Forestieri and Joao, but yet would be quite happy to run with Fletcher and Jordan Rhodes, have they watched football in the last five years?

Couldn’t agree more. Not slagging them

off has fletcher has been playing well the last 6 months but getting rid of Fletcher and Rhodes is a much better option that Forestieri and Joao