Forestieri to pigs 14 million

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I’d love to know why people automatically assume Nixon knows nothing when he blatantly does, 9/10 of his stories are usually bang on the money 

Are they hell, you only remember the ones you want to or its when the deal is more or less signed, he's a total and utter chancer who needs click to survive. Most players, managers, chairman will currently be on holiday hence why very few deals are done in this period, manna from heaven for clowns like him to speculate.

22 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/forestieri.72338/page-3

lol

Apparently FF is on 50k a week. Forgot they all went to the Wilder school of pigonomics.

And yet again the obsessions continue now they are saying let us get in Fernandos head to force a move ...its fkin priceless, they are like the gypsies when there is a fair in town, Wilderbeast being the head gypsy sat in his big luxurious caravan (now a four bedroom because of his bonus).

For once I would love it if the Sun was right at that price tag!

32 minutes ago, A12owl said:

So you would tell them that you would not accept £14m but would take £7m?

I assume I've not understood your post. 

Think hes probably assuming the 14m is a figure that's been plucked out of thin air along with the rest of the story 

• Haha 1

Firstly, Nixon is one of the more reliable on twitter, he is very rarely wide of the mark on big transfer stories. Secondly I can believe this rumour anyway, it stinks of Wilder to show off to that they are in the prem, that they have the ability to buy our best players and to spend 14 mill on them. He would genuinely sign our best player for that much just to stick him on the bench and prove that they have the power to do it. Anyway, let them do it. Sorts us right out financially if this deal happens

8 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Firstly, Nixon is one of the more reliable on twitter, he is very rarely wide of the mark on big transfer stories. Secondly I can believe this rumour anyway, it stinks of Wilder to show off to that they are in the prem, that they have the ability to buy our best players and to spend 14 mill on them. He would genuinely sign our best player for that much just to stick him on the bench and prove that they have the power to do it. Anyway, let them do it. Sorts us right out financially if this deal happens

Nonsense.

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

That site is brilliant.

Prior to any derbies you only hear them say how poo he is, now most of them are jizzing at the thought of signing him.

You clearly haven't read the thread on S24SU then. If anything both boards are agreeing for once. FF isn't worth £14m (Owlstalk). United wouldn't pay £14m (S24SU).

From a personal note, I think on his day FF is a fantastic player. For multiple reasons, he's not been on song for some time. He showed glimpses of getting back to his best in the last 10 games or so but the rumour is just that, a rumour. It's made up b0ll0cks from a sh1tty newspaper. There is no United obsession or trying to unsettle, it's just mere papertalk b0ll0cks.

Good player though like I say. If you can maintain his form from the back end of this season into next season, you'll stand a chance. He's one of those players who can turn a nothing opportunity into a real goal threat - goal at Norwich for example.

1 hour ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

As much as I dislike Wilder, none of this is true.