Forestieri to pigs 14 million

17 minutes ago, striker said:

But back to the point, Maupay is more realistic than FF. Don't think he is good enough to make the step up though, Brentford will be the big winners in that deal, as would we with £14m for FF.

Brentford are going under the radar tbf. 

Record profits +26m before selling Maupay.

Their head of recruitment recently left to join Watford though but seems his good work will benefit them for years. 

Finished above us.

25 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit

Wilder is utterly, utterly obsessed with Wednesday. He’s a proper United fan, got a real chip on his shoulder about Wednesday and would love to do anything to try and wind us up.

That’s the exact reason he started with Madine up top against us even though they looked 10x better when McGoldrick came on to replace him.

Hopefully he doesn’t realise that we’d all snap his hand off for £14m and go a long way towards helping our financial situation 

This. He’d do anything to try and wind us up even though they are in a different league now. 

But at 14m this would be fantastic business. Can’t see Fernando moving across the city though, and I doubt United would match the offer. Hope they do however, would really help us out financially.

To me this seems like a naughty move to try and unsettle fessi again? We all remember the other season right ?? End of day I don’t ever want to see an owl crossing the city makes my blood boil. If this was to happen then it’ll show how little fessi does respect us ? Even if it is big money and or helping P&S. my vote is to keep the side we have looks like we might have solved a fair bit with the players released anyway especially if we ok to be offering contracts to others.

total hog wash of a story 

however I seem to be alone in thinking that FF is worth more than most on here  -   evidence the feckin ridiculous sums paid for dross like madine 

would i sell him?  Defo yes - but who puts a realistic opening price on a top game changing player? 

would i sell him to that mob, yes but only at top top dollar 

Guest wilyfox

Bizarre link. Hope it's true. Doubt anyone would pay that much given age and injuries, but if we can get a large fee for him we should snap their hands off.