Forestieri to pigs 14 million

Forget it. If we can get £4 million for him I'd snap the clubs hands off. Anyone looking at his record wouldn't pay anything like £14m. He's 30 next, not a regular, no great goalscoring record and throws a strop when things ain't going well. 

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I bet whoever started this rumour is absolutely furious that there is no owlstalk meltdown....I will drive him there myself will not be what they expect to hear

They might be dullards but, if the purpose of starting the rumour was to raise a reaction on here, surely you would set the fee at a low level, not £14 million which would be nigh on impossible to turn down regardless of whether the transfer is to the pigs or not. 

:duntmatter:

4 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

They might be dullards but, if the purpose of starting the rumour was to raise a reaction on here, surely you would set the fee at a low level, not £14 million which would be nigh on impossible to turn down regardless of whether the transfer is to the pigs or not. 

:duntmatter:

So you think it's true??

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

So you think it's true??

No, what I am saying is that, if the purpose of the rumour is to cause a meltdown on Owlstalk (or our fanbase generally), then they would have put that the pigs want him and have offered £500,000 or summat like that (maybe a couple of million). Of course we would drive him there for £14 million!

I don't believe it but I think it is just a newspaper rumour like thousands of rumours that have gone before it. Nowt more sinister or underhand than that.