Forestieri to pigs 14 million

53 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Wind up. This is Wilder extracting urine and trying to unsettle our key to EPL next season. Puerile.

But if not, £14 million would sort us good and proper with only 1 year contract left and £50,000 weekly wages off books.

I’m not sure Wilder will be giving much thought to wind-ups now their promotion dust has settled. He’ll have enough on his plate trying to figure out how he’s going to keep them up next season.

4 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

All that article says is Chansiri wants around £14 million. As he wants around £8 million for Joao. You can want what you like in life. What you want and what you get are two different things.

And he wants £200 mill for the club! Deluded...

Guest Kameron

McCabe would rather eat a plate of his own sh it than hand us a penny of his lottery winnings, there’s only one place that money is going and it ain’t on players.

3 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

I was told this a couple of weeks ago 

Wilder had let it be known to his inner circle that his dream front two partnership for the Premier League was Forestieri from us and Mitrovic from Fulham. 

It is true. 

Pay the £14m and they can have him.

5 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

I was told this a couple of weeks ago 

Wilder had let it be known to his inner circle that his dream front two partnership for the Premier League was Forestieri from us and Mitrovic from Fulham. 

It is true. 

It'll only be true if he signs mitrovic and forestieri then won't it.