Ian Holloway

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Oli (my mate calls him Hollowhead, which is quite good tbf) was brilliant at Blackpool but has been pretty crap at everyone since.

That's the problem I have. His management record is - to put it diplomatically - inconsistent. I'm just not convinced he has the qualities to turn around a side in our current plight.

16 minutes ago, George said:

That is all.

Actually I would prefer Jos to stay and turn it around but I would far rather have Oli than MM.

No to this pratt, for all the same reasons that we were better off last time with Stuart Gray. 

Do we need to constantly keep going over the same ground? The man has only gone backwards since he was last mentioned for a vacant position. Unless he suddenly becomes a brilliant manager, how can any of that change? has he suddenly become a brilliant manager?.........NO!

I shall now leave while slamming the door behgind me lol

Listen to the bret omerod under the cosh podcast. He talks a lot about Holloway.

Basically says he can manage a team of under dogs and tryers. But can't manage the big personalities. I'm not sure he'd be a good fit with our squad currently.

It's interesting that CC has mentioned handling player personalities a lot in interviews lately. And Jos seems to have his own way of handling them too actually...

48 minutes ago, George said:

That is all.

Actually I would prefer Jos to stay and turn it around but I would far rather have Oli than MM.

God no he is more bent that Harry Redknapp.

I would rather the tea lady got the job before either of these two are considered.

He is a great pundit but an awful manager.