BREAKING NEWS - #SWFC pre-season plans unveiled

20 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Hope the players enjoy their holidays, they will be put through torture on their return as it should be.

If the definition of torture is playing for The Wednesday and getting paid shedloads to do it....where do I sign up?

In fact, where do I sign up for plain old fashioned torture while we're at it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Common sense approach.

Get them fit as f**k.

Sort out those that will commit from the wasters.

If he can start to bring them together and get that "us against the world" mentality, then we have chances next season.

Totally agree but matches need to be against credible opposition, not the likes of the Chesterfields of this world.

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Looks like we'll be driving round Yorkshire then, playing the dingles, toy town, Huddersfield,donny, Halifax etc... One way to make pre season competitive and harder, play a load of local derbies 

And we've been a bit gash against lower table teams with lots of spirit, passion and nuisance value.

See blades.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

No problem with this....................probably an element of belt tightening by DC as well.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to suggest this. lol

Think this is nearest you will get to admission that last couple of pre seasons were not fit for purpose. Bannan comments he made the other day indicated it was going to be hard and I suspect it will be a grueller.

I do like Jos as a manger. If he gets real financial backing we are in for fireworks.

A fit squad at start of season could mean 20 additional points we have thrownawy in last 3 seasons.

26 minutes ago, Woodseats Owl said:

So by the sound of things our pre season tour will be spent in........Greno Woods.

UTO'S 

Nowt wrong with that. Get the buggers  running till they throw up , then run them some more.