BREAKING NEWS - #SWFC pre-season plans unveiled

7 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Everything seems to be being run in a much more professional manner this time around. Jos and Katrienne just seem much more sensible than what came before. And I thought she was going to be a disaster...

Absolutely. Funny how she came with such a shocking reputation but seems to have knuckled down nicely. No waves 

8 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

So a week in cleethorpes followed by a couple of days in greno woods then. 

I'm guessing a run in greno woods will be the warm up for the real training sessions. 

9 hours ago, danblakemore said:

I'd get up to Scotland.

3 x matches again Premiership opposition, last one being Rangers would be ideal. 

Unless it was celtic rangers then Scotland there would be zero point Scottish league is gash. 

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You could say it's a case of Katrien and the lack of waves which has us walking on sunshine, then?

I'll get my coat.

It's looking good for the premier next season and Europe the season after.

In fact I have a Euro-vision.

I'm here all week.

FFS.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, George said:

I wonder how many of the posters spaffing themselves at this statement of the bleedingly obvious will be whinging heartilly when Nando and a few others flounce off because they don't like it.

The flipside to that is it will identify the players that are up for it and the players that are just at the club for a jolly.

If any player (and I am not suggesting there are any) are not up for the extra yards it will take to be successful, they need ousting ASAP!

3 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Unless it was celtic rangers then Scotland there would be zero point Scottish league is gash. 

Aberdeen finished 3 points above Rangers, Hibs finished 3 points behind Rangers, 2nd place was very very close this year. So Aberdeen and Hibs are as good as Rangers at the moment.

Celtic only finished 9 points above Aberdeen, i’d Actually argue that this year has been more cooperative than the last 5 years in Scotland.

Steve Clark has got Kilmarnock playing some great football, taken points left right and centre off the old form this year.

Playing physical teams will be good preparation for us and teams the SPFL will provide a challenge.

On 15/05/2018 at 11:04, ZicoSterland2 said:

Get them down to the Brecon Beacons where the SAS train. Then friendlies against Hereford Shrewsbury and Wolves. That would sort the men from the boys.WTF:

Make sure they have a back pack with 60 killo in it and carry an old SLR that will sort em out they will not know what hit um.