BREAKING NEWS - #SWFC pre-season plans unveiled

9 minutes ago, George said:

I wonder how many of the posters spaffing themselves at this statement of the bleedingly obvious will be whinging heartilly when Nando and a few others flounce off because they don't like it.

If they don't like it then move on.

A professional sportsman should love keeping fit. If you don't then you are in the wrong job.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, George said:

I wonder how many of the posters spaffing themselves at this statement of the bleedingly obvious will be whinging heartilly when Nando and a few others flounce off because they don't like it.

Any professional footballer who does not want to be fit is not worth having.

FF actually was one of the few who regularly stayed behind after training when CC was here to do extra training, so you may be surprised who will appreciate extra work and who will not.

What we don't need is games against Mansfield / Alfreton & Stocksbridge PS.

Get some decent clubs that are going to be tough & competitive, liken it as much as you can to the Championship.

Wow, smells like common sense.

Put em in that boot camp Hudders used pre -promotion campaign.

Is CTCRM that Marine base Tony Toms used to book? 

37 minutes ago, savi said:

Get em down to CTCRM Exmouth.

2 weeks all inclusive will have them screaming for Greno Woods.

I think it’s a good idea. Going to Portugal is more of a holiday than pre-season training and after last season, it was hardly beneficial. I can remember against Preston on the first day and we was miles off it. Give them army training! UTO

Edited by Dylan93

6 hours ago, DesWalker said:

No messing about from Jos.

Some of them are in for a right shock after the last couple of pre-season's...

I don't think most will even bat an eyelid, dare say they will have been their private holidays and as professional footballers will accept the manager's decision.  They are young 'fit' men they will revel in getting even fitter.

3 hours ago, George said:

Quite possibly the single most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on here!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

“The physical side from the team and the players is very important. The Championship is such a strong, intensive league so you must have good preparation.

"Pre-season is always very important. We have to come in a good feeling and in a good shape.”

At last, someone who has their head screwed on right 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rogers said:

Back to pre-season friendliest against Mansfield, Chesterfield, Matlock Town, Alfreton, and probably Burton, Bolton, and  Kilmarnock. 

Hope so, first four all within 12 miles for me.

Great decision to stay here.

Everything seems to be being run in a much more professional manner this time around. Jos and Katrienne just seem much more sensible than what came before. And I thought she was going to be a disaster...

Edited by Daizan10

Fitness is key this summer, we need the players bursting out of the blocks like caged animals in August, not ambling around like pissed up zombies, which was saw when Rangers turned us over at Hillsborough last year