Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

4 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

On paper it's a massacre tonight for united. 

Of course there will be all those owls fans full of sauce chanting boxing day massacre even though 99%weren't even born or there. 

I was there in the kop. 

Tonight may well be a massacre. United should have won 5-0 at Hillsborough. They may do that tonight 

Then again they may not. 

Difficult, given that we scored 2...

• Haha 4

After a day at work I'm still not confident. I'm hoping my earlier post was ott. I hope the players do care. I hope they don't repeat the Burton game. But even if they do step up and get a miracle it won't make up for the season so far. Unlike the pigs 1 win won't make a season for us. This team has a long way to go to make me happy again. 

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just read that us and them have the same form over the last 9 games - 6 points out of 27 and 1 win. That’s bloody shocking 

Yeah...but they should have won every game they’ve ever played, 

• Haha 1

We may see a bit of tinkering for me by the new gaffer, maybe a formation change, by evidence of what Boyd said and Jones about extra/double  training sessions and tactics may well indicate he's been trying to implement a few new things and ideas they don't normally do,personally I'm hoping one is starting to play football at minute 0 instead of 45.

Under Carlos we were like an archaic old steam train..  Took us half an hour to get up to speed lol