Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

A great and crucial result tonight. Fighting to a draw at our arch rivals with everything against us will steady the ship after an awful run of results. Draw was a fair result, neither side did enough to win it but a lot of defensive solidity was on display, which was particularly pleasing from our point of view when you consider the makeshift line up and unfamiliar formation.

Well done Wednesday.

I haven't read any reaction to tonights match, but I'm very proud of the team tonight. I just got the feeling that after 20 minutes we thought...these kants are bang average. I'd love to to get down on Tuesday night but pay day is the week after and travel etc is a bridge too far etc 

See you next Saturday boys......WAWAW

1 minute ago, Halifax Owls said:

I haven't read any reaction to tonights match, but I'm very proud of the team tonight. I just got the feeling that after 20 minutes we thought...these kants are bang average. I'd love to to get down on Tuesday night but pay day is the week after and travel etc is a bridge too far etc 

See you next Saturday boys......WAWAW

Are there any west Yorks owls who could help with transport Tuesday?

What a fantastic defensive display! Thought Wildsmith, Pudil and Venancio were fantastic. Joao had a brilliant first half and led the line well. Lacked quality going forward but hey, we was short on players. Fox and Wallace could’ve been better - and the pig fans

after was a disgrace. Fair play Jo’s. First time all season we looked like we knew what we was doing. Players actually communicated! Fantastic platform to build on. Uto

57 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Well I thought Loovens was unlucky 

He seemed to pull out of the tackle when Donaldson chose not to play the ball - but then went down anyway

I'd have to see it again, but where was the contact?

Loovens was clumsy he seemed to slip  and bring Donaldson down , harsh card really but the man is a liability and needs replacing 

22 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Be careful out there folks

And make sure you've had your jabs.

Capture.thumb.PNG.6ade7b745d107201075213051739f39a.PNG

Ok I have more than a sniff of the Chivas Regal since 9.45. My parents were born on the edges of Mordor. Mother born in a road that is now the Decathlon Carpark. Her father told me the stories of the Kop wall falling down, the cup final of 1935 and everything before and after. Took me to the Wednesday v Spurs game 1961. The stories are passed down to this century. My son and I will be there on Tuesday. 

Some things are forever.

35 minutes ago, Manor Owl said:

Ok I have more than a sniff of the Chivas Regal since 9.45. My parents were born on the edges of Mordor. Mother born in a road that is now the Decathlon Carpark. Her father told me the stories of the Kop wall falling down, the cup final of 1935 and everything before and after. Took me to the Wednesday v Spurs game 1961. The stories are passed down to this century. My son and I will be there on Tuesday. 

Some things are forever.

So, are your folks from Osgiliath then? Or perhaps Minas Ithil is closer the mark (before it fell to the dark side).

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 08:22, WMJ4ever said:

Great post Lordship. The late, great WMJ couldn't have put it better himself. Neither could I...

10 down votes for agreeing with Snooty's superb article ????????? WTF ???????????????? Idiots...