Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest everydays_wednesday
2 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Work done for the week. 

Says something about the week I've had when I think of the derby as relaxing......

Are you Donald Trump..... :-)

The two mindsets of the fans going into this make it almost a free go for us. 

First derby game ever for me I think where I haven’t felt physically sick with nerves. Because my expectations are that we’ll get beaten pretty comfortably, as they should be smashing us given that we’ve got an entire first team out injured and the remaining players are crippingly low on form. 

When you find yourself in Copenhagen unable to get out, spend an hour trying to get the Pringles code to work via VPN. Then another 30 minutes looking for streams before finally giving up!!!

Pour myself a Carlsberg (what else!!) turn on the tv and see the game is actually on TV3 Max!!! Just need my good luck to continue all night!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, debram said:

Were pretty low at present, team needs to give us a much needed boost

This is the thing..... I wasnt angry during the last few weeks of Carlos being in charge. I was calling for him to leave since the home defeat to the blaVdes but I had no anger or animosity towards him as I appreciated what he had done in the previous 2 seasons and to be fair he was a nice guy. I just felt that his time was up.

But now he has gone it looks like he has done far more damage to the club than we realise. The players are unfit, low on confidence and look like they dont want to be here...... and it has caused the fans to have the same feelings of apathy and lack of confidence in the team.

Ive watched us regularly since the late 80's and have never gone into a derby game with the feeling of acceptance that we are going to lose. Two seasons ago we would have been buzzing about this game..... the whole "feel good" factor that we had has just been drained out of the club.

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

This is the thing..... I wasnt angry during the last few weeks of Carlos being in charge. I was calling for him to leave since the home defeat to the blaVdes but I had no anger or animosity towards him as I appreciated what he had done in the previous 2 seasons and to be fair he was a nice guy. I just felt that his time was up.

But now he has gone it looks like he has done far more damage to the club than we realise. The players are unfit, low on confidence and look like they dont want to be here...... and it has caused the fans to have the same feelings of apathy and lack of confidence in the team.

Ive watched us regularly since the late 80's and have never gone into a derby game with the feeling of acceptance that we are going to lose. Two seasons ago we would have been buzzing about this game..... the whole "feel good" factor that we had has just been drained out of the club.

F.ookin' ell mate...You must be the only one who hasn't started heavy drinking yet.........

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Did you go up to Newcastle mate, or watch us at home v Arsenal?  Just hang in there, we might just see a team properly organised and fighting for every ball. 

Just now, axolotl said:

#SWFC starting XI v Sheffield United:

Wildsmith, Palmer, Venâncio, Loovens, Pudil, Fox, Wallace, Jones, Reach, João, Rhodes.

#WAWAW

:wacko:

Is that 5 at the back?????

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

F.ookin' ell mate...You must be the only one who hasn't started heavy drinking yet.........

Think its about time to start....... shudders

• Haha 1