Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Christ, desperate times call for desperate measures. Certainly seems like Jos is hoping to get away with a 0-0, bit like Huddersfield away in the play offs last year.

Not overly opposed to the team, though I reckon Reach might be better suited to the left wing back role than Fox, might have put him there and used Clare in midfield instead as he’s a mean set piece taker if nothing else.

1 minute ago, owl4528 said:

I fear our inexperience of playing 3-5-2 attacking will result in a more 5-3-2 and very very defensive.

I stand to be proven wrong but im convinced its a back 5

Our players arent fit enough to play with wing backs. Palmer especially going on recent pictures of him.

1 minute ago, owl4528 said:

I fear our inexperience of playing 3-5-2 attacking will result in a more 5-3-2 and very very defensive.

The midfield is vital, hope Jones has played 3 5 2 many times, hope he can roll back the yrs tonight and perform like he did for Burnley.

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Longer we keep it at 0-0 the better!

If we concede early we are in trouble!

And they will be at us from the start. In our faces trying to unsettle us and creating lots of early chances.

I just hope the players have the mentality for this game and their surroundings and dont get caught like rabbits in the headlights.

Its time for them to grow a pair, play for the badge and show the new manager why they deserve to be here. Its time to give something back to the fans.

Convinced it will be 532 tonight. Really don’t think Palmer and Fox are good enough to play as wingbacks. 

Could work as not convinced United will be good enough to break us down and we’ve got some pace on the counter.

If Luhukay has got this right he’s a genius. And I’m so desperate for him to have done that.

COME ON WEDNESDAY