Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Woke up excited for the game. No real expectation of a result given our depleted squad and being devoid of fitness and confidence for so long and an impossible job for Jos to rectify in only 4 days.

Today is the next chapter, more looking forward to the performance, can we put in a shift for 90 minutes, can we perform as a cohesive unit?

If we do this, retain enough quality to get a result, even with our entire first 11 out injured, despite Wilder rushing to bring in 3 new players ahead of facing our reserves !

24 minutes ago, Daavies; said:

I can take a defeat tonight. I just want to see the team with some fight and passion. A new sense of direction with players willing to give 100% for every 50/50 ball. As long as they give their all for the club and fans, I will be happy as it will be a step in the right direction. Our season will not make or break tonight but we can turn over a new leaf and steadily build confidence in our team again in the few weeks coming up. 

#Wawaw

Spot on.   WEDNESDAY TILL I DIE. 

Praise you Lord (Snooty) for our morning feed.

We want a war at the poo hole tonight. The allied troops at the D-Day landings fought for their lives against the Hun and we want the same against our Axis adversaries.

As the lads at school used to chant.....FIGHT    FIGHT   FIGHT !!!!

• Haha 1

Imagine if we won. It would be like when Aslan was laying dead on the stone table and all the devils and ogres and imps (utd fans) were mocking him, torturing him, and then when they finally stfu he rose. He rose again.

Or summat

3-0 Utd

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, gazzamk2 said:

Praise you Lord (Snooty) for our morning feed.

We want a war at the poo hole tonight. The allied troops at the D-Day landings fought for their lives against the Hun and we want the same against our Axis adversaries.

As the lads at school used to chant.....FIGHT    FIGHT   FIGHT !!!!

Yeah, I'd settle for that.

Get stuck in.

Let's do to them what they normally do to us, for a change.

Just now, Kate said:

Imagine if we won. It would be like when Aslan was laying dead on the stone table and all the devils and ogres and imps (utd fans) were mocking him, torturing him, and then when they finally stfu he rose. He rose again.

Or summat

3-0 Utd

To be honest, the last time we went into a derby game in this sort of nick is when we played Leeds in the 91/92 season and we got hammered 1-6.

We'd eight out that day, and Pearson had to come off at half time for oxygen.

'Flu had gone through the camp, and the only reason the game wasn't called off is because it was on TV.

We should have dished some shoe out that day when we had the chance.

Fantastic Matchday Thread M'lord, you perfectly encapsulated my feelings on this derby day.

For me, tonight more than ever, is about the players showing pride, passion, fight and energy. 

They have a real opportunity to get the fans back on side, go and grab it lads!!

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

Think we need to take into account the horrendous injuries we have as alot of them players injured are the ones with the passion and the spirit. 

Would that performance against Burton have happened with all our best avalible. 

No.

As the better senior players wouldn't have let that happen.

Maybe they would have still been beat but not in that gutless way.

At the moment with all the injured players we need to get them to punch above their weight and work alot harder than they have been. As we are relying on hard work and graft to get results rather than talent.

On a side note for thoses saying we cant blame injuries. Imagine if Man Utd had our injury list. Mourinho's press conferences would be very interesting indeed.

41 minutes ago, Kate said:

Or summat

3-0 Utd

Well we have 1 lion, 1 witch and 1wardrobe. 3-0 to the good guys, (hat trick for the wardrobe)

• Haha 1

Quality omdt as per. Had to laugh at the final photo of the OP, of the world's most prolific, highest paid beaver, after Pamela Anderson.

Well, what an evening lies ahead. Into the metrolopiss to savour the atmosphere while scouting for a stray ticket. A nice strong coffee under the golden arches on High St.

More than likely ending up in a battle cruiser with like minded owls. Unless the ticket office are now that far down the reserve list they're in the basement of Hades, then I'll get 'the call'

Anyway. Funny old game. We should get beaten. We should be weaker. We should be nailed on to lose. But, in the words of Ice T; shiz ain't like that.

Even your neutral will be looking at his betting slip & thinking 'God knows who'll win'  Our lads must want revenge, it's human nature.

Come on Wednesday. Make us proud in front of the nation.

UTO.

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Noticed these look like home made Snoots. 

Front ones thicker than rest..

Oh the heady days of non conformity to

EEC size guidelines ........

Bring back inches yards pounds and guineas 

(Put a few kilos on eating that lot ) oops..pounds etc....

It's a pity that's some Froggy Bonne Mamam Apricot conserve in the shot too. Can't believe Snoot towers don't do Golden Shred. Roll on March 29th 2019.

Wewease our pweserves! And Wodewick.

WTF:

• Haha 2