Next season kit

18 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Thats as fake as Jordans boobies

If he's had implants put in recently, it would explain why he didn't want to take a penalty.

Probably worried that his stitches wouldn't hold.

On 27/06/2017 at 19:36, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Who cares when the kit will be out. Who cares what the team train in. They could train in their flipping suits for all I care.

There are more important things to worry about than the kit. Like who new signings who will wear it are

Disagree .. the kit is a vital part of our identity. Plus, sales of that, training gear etc help generate funds ££££ to purchase new signings or to pump in to other areas!

We've had this problem for a number of years and it still seems no closer to being sorted.

Just hope it gets sorted soon and the new kit is decent!

I honestly can see it being a Sondico kit at the moment ...

1 minute ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Disagree .. the kit is a vital part of our identity. Plus, sales of that, training gear etc help generate funds ££££ to purchase new signings or to pump in to other areas!

We've had this problem for a number of years and it still seems no closer to being sorted.

Its not a sondico kit. Its in house production. 

15 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Sondico contract runs out tomorrow night

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

It'll be a bobbar Ipswich rip off so we've been told. 

The silence could be contractual until the current deal runs out. So fully expect the shop to be stocked full of our complete range of training and playing kit ready for the big reveal on at 9.00 am Saturday.

I have it on good authority that all shirt sizes will be available with a free SWFC Louis Vuitton boot bag to the first 10,000 customers.:tango: