Next season kit

42 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Can't see us having a black away kit three years in a row.

those 2 kits above look really smart way better than last seasons , we wore horrid orange last season, and a kind of blue season before , its some years since we had a black away shirt think still got last one about 5 years ago.

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

those 2 kits above look really smart way better than last seasons , we wore horrid orange last season, and a kind of blue season before , its some years since we had a black away shirt think still got last one about 5 years ago.

We had black last season 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

we did but that horrid orange in shirt and on shorts didn't make it look like the shirt above which looks way better

but it was black tho

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Can't see us having a black away kit three years in a row.

Season before last wasn't black

Edit.

My eyes need testing. I'd have sworn that was a dark blue.

:ghoulguy:

Edited by markowl

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

It's quite embarrassing that our new signing does not have a shirt to hold. Strange our club cannot get this sorted 

exactly its laughable ,what other club is signing new players and telling them to wear there own clothes instead of shirt of club. even if we can just get a small batch for players for now surely we can manage that. what exactly has joe palmer got to say about it .

1 hour ago, ThomasSWFC said:

g63EM4p.png1wAJwUl.png Some random person on Twitter tweeted these two... so basically 100% confirmed right?

If true and it's not just one that's been mocked up by someone far better with computers than me. 

Then the black one is one of the nicest kits I've seen in years. Like the one from the mid 90s. 

Always prefer our home kit with black shorts and blue socks. Not sure we could do that if we have these. But still a big big fan of the away strip

13 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

If true and it's not just one that's been mocked up by someone far better with computers than me. 

Then the black one is one of the nicest kits I've seen in years. Like the one from the mid 90s. 

Always prefer our home kit with black shorts and blue socks. Not sure we could do that if we have these. But still a big big fan of the away strip

I prefer the black shorts myself but like you I don't think they'd go with the home shirt. When we had that home shirt in the 70's it was with white shorts & blue socks. 

25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

exactly its laughable ,what other club is signing new players and telling them to wear there own clothes instead of shirt of club. even if we can just get a small batch for players for now surely we can manage that. what exactly has joe palmer got to say about it .

Its certainly a shame for those of us with small (ish) children who really want to give them some sort of answer as to what it looks like or when they can get it to show off  while playing down the park. 

Kids driving me mad - come on Wednesday sort it 

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I prefer the black shorts myself but like you I don't think they'd go with the home shirt. When we had that home shirt in the 70's it was with white shorts & blue socks. 

If the blue shirt is the new shirt then it has to be with white shorts and either plain white or plain blue socks. Black shorts just wouldn't look right .

1 minute ago, gableratchet said:

If the blue shirt is the new shirt then it has to be with white shorts and either plain white or plain blue socks. Black shorts just wouldn't look right .

Agreed

20 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I think this season shorts will be white and the socks blue and white hoops. 

Would look well if the kits above are true. 

Away shorts yellow/gold with yellow/gold hooped socks. 

1 minute ago, tuttuttut said:

I think this season shorts will be white and the socks blue and white hoops. 

Would look well if the kits above are true. 

Away shorts yellow/gold with yellow/gold hooped socks. 

I wouldn't say no to hooped socks on both kits.