Next season kit

So the third kit has deffo been announced (looks amazing) any more rumours on the home and away shirts?

also I was lead to believe last season was the last with sondico??? Can anyone clarify this for me.

i was expecting a new designer considering it's our 150th

Doris from Wincobank is currently knitting like never before. She's done 38 shirts, together with 26 pairs of wool shorts. 

The felt numbers on the back may well come off in the wash, and I'm not sure the fur lined collars will be popular. 

Just now, vulva said:

Doris from Wincobank is currently knitting like never before. She's done 38 shirts, together with 26 pairs of wool shorts. 

The felt numbers on the back may well come off in the wash, and I'm not sure the fur lined collars will be popular. 

Bit of nostalgia there...felt numbers.....they were the days.

8 minutes ago, Animal said:

no stripes 

It is stripes , white sleeve , really wide blue stripe then another white sleeve , all a question of perception . Arsenal have been in stripes for years and just never noticed . Bet they'll be gutted when they realise WTF:

12 minutes ago, ArmyBarmy said:

It's all done in house so no manufacturer and the home kit is all blue with white sleeves. Announced ages ago

I've seen that rumour but seen a few regarding other designs too nothing been announced by Wednesday itself so are we sure that's decided? Sorry if missed owt.

24 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

No "big name" manufacturer, all being done "in house" or "sourced locally" or something like that.  I'm intrigued as to what they are going to be like quality wise. 

That is worrying gotta be decent for price or I'll not be happy I bought mine last season when could by next few ahead of time 

The in house manufacturer is putting me about abit.... will they be able to cope with supply and demand? Will they be able to get them ready in a decent time frame, so we can get hold of them sooner rather than later. Just hope they arnt going to be crap, I'll buy the third kit and maybe away. But I'm on strike for the home kit until the stripes come back.

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

We don't want it in red?

Too late. She's ordered 650,000 balls of the bleedin stuff. You'll get what your given, otherwise it's skins against Ipswich first game up. 

8 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

The in house manufacturer is putting me about abit.... will they be able to cope with supply and demand? Will they be able to get them ready in a decent time frame, so we can get hold of them sooner rather than later. Just hope they arnt going to be crap, I'll buy the third kit and maybe away. But I'm on strike for the home kit until the stripes come back.

That's the whole point of it apparently. 

Supposed to be easier to get stock in and shorter waiting periods for it to arrive and get put on sale etc. 

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

Too late. She's ordered 650,000 balls of the bleedin stuff. You'll get what your given, otherwise it's skins against Ipswich first game up. 

Bloody hell, it will be hot in the summer as well. 

17 minutes ago, vulva said:

She could use it for a sideline , willie warmers for the blunts.

Oh hang on , she needs to send 649,999 back.