Next season kit

8 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Its certainly a shame for those of us with small (ish) children who really want to give them some sort of answer as to what it looks like or when they can get it to show off  while playing down the park. 

Kids driving me mad - come on Wednesday sort it 

Same here asking me every day .the club's losing money .sort it or get someone else into club what will 

4 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

The guy deserves a job in our kit designing depatment. That black one is a beauty.

But... the home needs some white stripes on the body and blue ones on the arms  lol

Agreed, the black shirt is the best one I've seen in a very long time.

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Same here asking me every day .the club's losing money .sort it or get someone else into club what will 

How are the club losing money?  they did the exact same thing last year which resulted in record sales which I assume resulted in record amounts of money coming in to the club from kit sales

Maybe just maybe someone at the club knows more than you on how to maximise the profit from punters

just a thought

1 hour ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

This is Accrington Stanley showing everyone how to publicise a new kit. "Okay lads get it on and lets have your best Fred Gumby impersonations"

Accrington.jpg

Fred Gumby.jpg

We should do a similar pose for our kit release, whenever it gets released lol

Also why are they sponsored by a 1980s pop group? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

This is Accrington Stanley showing everyone how to publicise a new kit. "Okay lads get it on and lets have your best Fred Gumby impersonations"

Accrington.jpg

Fred Gumby.jpg

2 of the numpties even managed to put their shorts on teh wrong way round

14 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

How are the club losing money?  they did the exact same thing last year which resulted in record sales which I assume resulted in record amounts of money coming in to the club from kit sales

Maybe just maybe someone at the club knows more than you on how to maximise the profit from punters

just a thought

Exactly. Very few people only buy a kit because of it being available to wear in summer. Some people will buy the kit regardless, simply because it's our kit, and some will buy it based on whether they like it or not. Nobody thinks 'I really like it, but I'm not going to buy it because it wasn't available in June'. The club will know this, so getting it available early in the summer is not going to be anywhere the top of the list of priorities. All they need to ensure is that it's available for the players by the time the first match comes around.

12 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Both nice if true.

Like the golden touch and the 150 years bit and even the stars are ok for a year.

Shadow stripes in the home kit as a nod to the traditionalists.

Both plus the white one are all better than last season's.

a bin bag is nicer than last seasons abomination.

8 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Exactly. Very few people only buy a kit because of it being available to wear in summer. Some people will buy the kit regardless, simply because it's our kit, and some will buy it based on whether they like it or not. Nobody thinks 'I really like it, but I'm not going to buy it because it wasn't available in June'. The club will know this, so getting it available early in the summer is not going to be anywhere the top of the list of priorities. All they need to ensure is that it's available for the players by the time the first match comes around.

correct

Think its called building up demand,

but that wont sit well with Barry from parson cross who wants the kit out in june so he can go down and buy it along with the £200 quid of merchandise he always buys with the kit

13 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Its certainly a shame for those of us with small (ish) children who really want to give them some sort of answer as to what it looks like or when they can get it to show off  while playing down the park. 

Kids driving me mad - come on Wednesday sort it 

"NO" is a particularly underused word when dealing with the precocious "want it now" generation.

Edited by casbahowl