Next season kit

6 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

They could've still had it ready behind the scenes.

I drove past the ground today and Sondico is still being advertised in the club shop window.

Maybe we are still under contract until the end of the month.

9 minutes ago, markowl said:

I drove past the ground today and Sondico is still being advertised in the club shop window.

Maybe we are still under contract until the end of the month.

TBF it is the club shop and will

proably still say that at the end of 2020 

Mr Chansiri is very superstitious and he believes stripes are a bad omen.

Sondico no more! He has cut the middle man out and gone straight get to the Thai manufacturer as they can be ordered whenever needed not when Sondico tells us we can have them.

Defo blue with white sleeves 

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Mr Chansiri is very superstitious and he believes stripes are a bad omen.

Sondico no more! He has cut the middle man out and gone straight get to the Thai manufacturer as they can be ordered whenever needed not when Sondico tells us we can have them.

Defo blue with white sleeves 

They didn't seem to do Huddersfield, Brighton or Newcastle much harm!

11 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

I got an email from Wednesday today and the Sondico logo is still on there next to CHANSIRI.

I believe that the contract with Sondico doesn't run out until june 30th, so until then they are a legitimate partner of Sheffield Wednesday so they will appear on everything until July 1st

11 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

I got an email from Wednesday today and the Sondico logo is still on there next to CHANSIRI.

To be fair, I got an email with the Azerbaijan logo erroneously displayed on it months after that 'partnership' had ended.

19 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

this is what I was referring to about the ditching of the stripes

I saw it on facebook a fair while ago, could've swore it mentioned TV,

must've been someone's comment on facebook lol

but it mentions the manufacturing of the kit and the player numbers being visible easier for spectators and players, etc

all in all at the time I read it on facebook, I thought they sounded like odd reasons for ditching the stripes :ph34r:

17951651_10154333471596811_6723959906175862385_n.jpg

It says it's a break with tradition from "our famous blue and white stripes". And it still is.  

2 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

Heard today the team will be in sondico gear when they report back for pre-season training on Monday

And we will be playing all our pre season friendlys in sondico kits, first league game for the new kit.     UTO 

I understand the frustrations of people and I would love to have seen the kit months ago so kids can have it for their summer holidays. 

But with the club being run not so brilliant for not so long. The delay could be a positive. DC and his team/advisers working hard behind the scenes to get a good quality and nice kit ready for next season. With rumours of it being in house to improve costs. 

Im sure DC will want it out as early as possible to get the best returns on it. And I believe that next year we will see a vast improvement on times from this year and previous years