Next season kit

Guest wilyfox

Don't need kit. Skins, numbers drawn on in marker. 

Chansiri tattoo on scrotum. 

Edited by wilyfox

On 19/06/2017 at 16:53, Tamworthowl said:

I like last season's pinstripe, Ipswich, whatever, shirt. I didn't buy it though: too expensive.

I'm making my protest and would appreciate if others joined in. 

But note, any boycot is about pricing, not stripes.

You're a subset. Judean People's Front. Splitter

2 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

if our last game was on the 7th May, and he posted on friday the 16th of June, thats 40 days .. more than 4 weeks

You'd be right if our last game was on 7th May.

But it wasn't.

On 2017-6-19 at 22:31, torryowl said:

never heard the TV excuse for that kit before ......considering our striped  kit would only clash in black and white with blunts ,sunderland & stoke  I find it hard to understand especially when there was so little football on television back then .......not saying your wrong coz I don't know why they changed but that's a weak reason if you are right .

I brought that TV thing up as it was copied on here from an old football programme or something as the chairman's note from when it was announced. It said about the TV but also mentioned that it was cheaper to manufacture shirts without stripes or something. The TV made sense to me sort of because it would have been hard to distinguish teams on the old black and white TV's but those reasons to me sounded ludicrous for a club's 100th anniversary.

21 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I'm guessing he means the regular season, not extra games like the play offs or the final

We had to play in sondico until the end of the season.

The season potentially could have ended on 29th May.

It would have been unprofessional to release a new kit while we were still under contract to our old supplier.

this is what I was referring to about the ditching of the stripes

I saw it on facebook a fair while ago, could've swore it mentioned TV,

must've been someone's comment on facebook lol

but it mentions the manufacturing of the kit and the player numbers being visible easier for spectators and players, etc

all in all at the time I read it on facebook, I thought they sounded like odd reasons for ditching the stripes :ph34r:

17951651_10154333471596811_6723959906175862385_n.jpg

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

Guest Manwithastick
1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

For all those having a breakdown over the kit not being out or leaked have a look at the EFL championship kit page, we're not on our own in this

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/season/2017-2018/championship.html

Only that's bowlax since most of those ARE known(and in the kits thread in Non SWFC news) - it's just that site you've linked is sheeite

10 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

Only that's bowlax since most of those ARE known(and in the kits thread in Non SWFC news) - it's just that site you've linked is sheeite

fair enough forget the post and everyone go back to screaming and stamping their feet over not seeing a shirt that we all know the design to

7 hours ago, markowl said:

We had to play in sondico until the end of the season.

The season potentially could have ended on 29th May.

It would have been unprofessional to release a new kit while we were still under contract to our old supplier.

They could've still had it ready behind the scenes.