Next season kit

will people stop making excuses for joe palmer cause our club was run badly over the years , that's what is was past ,we deal with now and in the future ,since chansiri has been here we have wanted out of the sondico deal ,we knew the deal runs out now and we have had well over a year to agree a deal with another company , who was it last july who made a schoolboy error with shirts charging £49 for kids shirt and £55 for adult one clearly wrongly priced as vat is 20% ,the club 24 hours later had to reduce it down to £45 after fleecing parents in owls in park for £49 then offering to give them the £4 back if they made a trip to Hillsborough. I don't know what other clubs are doing at min but I'm sure 99% of them will know what shirt they are having ,kit manufacturer ,shirt sponsor etc ,release date of kit . I hope this is just a rumour about we still will be wearing old sondico kit for a while ,probably explains why whey still selling old kit without a reduction .

The cornerstone of merchandise revenue, and we continue to roger it up season after season. Im slowly starting to think we'll never solve the commercial side of our club. 

Shambles, embarrassing, tinpot. Whatever you want to call it.

7 minutes ago, onslow said:

Just maybe we're going to use the current kit for next season as well.

Imagine that, a kit for 2 years :ph34r:

Sooner have a different decent kit every 6 months, than watch them in thatshit for another season.

15 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

will people stop making excuses for joe palmer cause our club was run badly over the years , that's what is was past ,we deal with now and in the future ,since chansiri has been here we have wanted out of the sondico deal ,we knew the deal runs out now and we have had well over a year to agree a deal with another company , who was it last july who made a schoolboy error with shirts charging £49 for kids shirt and £55 for adult one clearly wrongly priced as vat is 20% ,the club 24 hours later had to reduce it down to £45 after fleecing parents in owls in park for £49 then offering to give them the £4 back if they made a trip to Hillsborough. I don't know what other clubs are doing at min but I'm sure 99% of them will know what shirt they are having ,kit manufacturer ,shirt sponsor etc ,release date of kit . I hope this is just a rumour about we still will be wearing old sondico kit for a while ,probably explains why whey still selling old kit without a reduction .

untitled.png.8f38436485351c191569911910855ce0.png

2 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Good grief man,there are more pressing issues for concern than some piece of coloured fabric,but hey,ya could give that joe palmer some shtick eh.

I dread to think what DC is paying him a year. Hopefully very little because he appears to be doing roger all. 

I'm sticking with my 80s retro shirt, that I bought back in the Milan era when we actually had a half decent shop.

The team's much better now though, so I'll forgive DC for the fact that the commercial side of things is a bit of a shambles. lol

3 hours ago, MOwl said:

The cornerstone of merchandise revenue, and we continue to roger it up season after season. Im slowly starting to think we'll never solve the commercial side of our club. 

Shambles, embarrassing, tinpot. Whatever you want to call it.

I'd call it your 206th post.