Windass injured again?

From the WTID Podcast on. 

Unconfirmed reports that Windass has picked up yet another injury in training. 

If those reports are true, I'd be looking to get rid of him in the summer. #SWFC

if it is true it would be incredibly frustrating considering he’s placed next to no games this season , and Moore said only the other day he would be ok for Cheltenham . We shall see today or tomorrow in the press conference 

• Like 1

Shame Berahino's been called up to play pointless international friendlies. 

If true, I'd be tempted to play Kamberi. Him and Gregory looked to be developing a partnership before Gregory's injury. I don't think Paterson and Gregory work together as a partnership.

Mendez-Laing also comes into consideration too, although been more effective from out wide so far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He has missed 31 out of 38 games this season, when we were all banking on him scoring the goals to get us in the promotion hunt.

for me,  he needs moving on in the summer, we need players available for 40+ games a season not missing for 40+ games a season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

This football club is absolutely wild. 

Can we fold up and start a new one - get rid of this injury jinx. 

You want to get rid of the injuries, rip up the pitch and the substandard training pitches and lay proper pitches you would expect of a professional football team.

That will sort most of the injury issues.

then get in a coach who knows how to warm up before games and warm down after games.

as most of our injuries have been strains. Which suggest is player preparation which could also be a key issue with so many injuries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6