Windass injured again?

Pretty decent at this level, however we can’t carry on like this keeping injured players in the hope that they will recover.

Not sure how long his contract has to go but it’s high time he’s released ASAP, with a thank you card and a picture of a Spitfire for his retirement. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Pretty decent at this level, however we can’t carry on like this keeping injured players in the hope that they will recover.

Not sure how long his contract has to go but it’s high time he’s released ASAP, with a thank you card and a picture of a Spitfire for his retirement. 

He’s got until summer 2023. Unless someone wants him he’ll be going nowhere other than our treatment room. All we can do is cross our fingers he comes back sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

He’s got until summer 2023. Unless someone wants him he’ll be going nowhere other than our treatment room. All we can do is cross our fingers he comes back sooner rather than later. 

Bums! With the best will in the world he’s not in my opinion, going to play a great deal. 

He’ll get back but for how long? A rather expensive bench warmer, stating the obvious here but we need that like a third nipple.

Edited by Joe Jockstrap

1 hour ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Bums! With the best will in the world he’s not in my opinion, going to play a great deal. 

He’ll get back but for how long? A rather expensive bench warmer, stating the obvious here but we need that like a third nipple.

Written in the stars, he comes on in the play off final with 5 mins to go and.......pulls up after 1 minute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It has got to the point with some of our players, that you are actually EXPECTING them to break down with injures now.

In this instance, it is incredibly frustrating, as I think Windass is one of our number, that is capable of breaking down or outfoxing the "low blocks" that we have come up against recently.

If we are to push on and try and get into the play off places, we need players of his ilk, fit & SOON..........

Just now, Hirstyslaces said:

It has got to the point with some of our players, that you are actually EXPECTING them to break down with injures now.

In this instance, it is incredibly frustrating, as I think Windass is one of our number, that is capable of breaking down or outfoxing the "low blocks" that we have come up against recently.

If we are to push on and try and get into the play off places, we need players of his ilk, fit & SOON..........

I don't think that it will be easy tomorrow either.......

That goal he scored at Oxford was just a glimps of what an affective partnership him and Gregory could have been at this level.

Ball in, Windass dummies it and carries on his run, rolls to Gregory who lays it back off for Windass who sticks it in the bottom corner.

One of our best goals this season and far better than this level.

Such a shame his season has been ruined by injuries.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

We'd end up with no players as ours are always getting injured regardless of there previous injury records!

We could have Superman as a player and even he would get injured! lol

1 hour ago, Hirstyslaces said:

It’s so true! Every time I see the team sheet I’m amazed Luongo hasn’t had a reoccurrence of his injury and when people are discussing the relative merits of Iorfa vs Dunkley I think ‘what’s the point, they will both be out again before the end of the month’! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

We'd end up with no players as ours are always getting injured regardless of there previous injury records!

We could have Superman as a player and even he would get injured! lol

Just think how bad it would be if we didn't have such a great   medical team and coaches  caring for our players.

11 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Just think how bad it would be if we didn't have such a great   medical team and coaches  caring for our players.

We must have more members of the medical team than players to cope with the amount of injuries we get. 😷

Guest Musttryharder
13 hours ago, brando said:

Yes he would but time to get rid,top wages,never plays..

Why is it our best players are always on the treament table. So in reality, they are not really our best players. That treatment  room as consistantly seen some tasty wages over the years.