Burton Albion V Wednesday OMDT

4 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Our defence looks a lot more solid with Storey and Hutch in it.  Palmer is...OK...on the left of the 3.  And with Luongo tidying up, I am a lot more comfortable with out back line.  

It's up top that worries me...no Gregory, Windass...the new kid injured...I fear us being a bit toothless. 

Prove me wrong Wednesday!  

Who needs strikers when our wing backs can score. 

4 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Think we'll have an Oxford repeat today. A good performance but too much of a soft touch. 

2 v 1 

Hutch (11)

Them (43)

Them (67)

Is that red cards, yellow cards, goals or injuries? 

• Haha 1

Another brilliant OP Sir, although staring at that picture has triggered one of my migraines, although that is fairly normal for me on a match day.

Considering the injury debacle that wouldn't be a half bad team, a bit light up front but hey-ho.

I'm feeling what would be an upset is on the cards, 2-0 to the mighty Owls.

Come on Wednesday!

• Like 1

Need to go for the 3 points today think we will dominate possession but need to watch out for set pieces from them. Would go with Paterson back up top today with kamberi hopefully one of them can nick a goal. Would like to see kamberi get it, his work rate has been fantastic but he seems to be lacking confidence when he’s attacking the ball or in possession. 

• Like 1

Come on Wednesday! Let’s get that third win on the trot! The boost to confidence would be amazing!

We are due at least a bit of luck surely? How about a goal from BFP with a giant ‘Boot!’ straight out his his hands and over their hapless keeper into the net? 
Failing that 0-0 would probably do. 

• Like 1