Burton Albion V Wednesday OMDT

I remain unconvinced about Moore but lets be fair, whilst some of the issues have been self inflicted the injury debacle would challenge even an elite coach. Burton are a big test and personally I think a point there under the circumstances would be a great result.

I can't imagine a launch so I might take the opportunity to unblock the toilets in HMSPTL........😂

Dig deep Wednesday. 

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Our defence looks a lot more solid with Storey and Hutch in it.  Palmer is...OK...on the left of the 3.  And with Luongo tidying up, I am a lot more comfortable with out back line.  

It's up top that worries me...no Gregory, Windass...the new kid injured...I fear us being a bit toothless. 

Prove me wrong Wednesday!  

• Like 2

The 5 across the middle is superb.

NML Luongo Byers Bannan Johnson

Thats really something to behold in L1.

The defence is decent but nowhere near our strongest, and we’ll be fielding our 3rd & 4th choice forwards. Overall it’s going to be a pretty strong Xl. I can see us dominating long periods of the game with that middle 5, and if we start Paterson and Kamberi I think our hold-up play among our front 7 will make us very difficult to play against.

Might come down to the quality of set-pieces (ours need to improve) and defensive errors (BPF has looked very nervy recently), but I don’t think so. 

Easy selection for Moore, unless we suffer paper cuts or Deep-Veined Thrombosis on the bus, or twisted ankles getting off:-

BPF

Storey Hutch Palmer

NML Luongo Byers Bannan Johnson

Kamberi Paterson

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 8