Burton Albion V Wednesday OMDT

Not sure today, Burton are no pushovers, our away form poor and injuries having an impact. 

Either we will make changes to protect players and the level of  quality on the pitch falls off a cliff edge, or we don't and struggle with low energy levels, or worse, more injuries. 

If we can sneak a 1-0 win today, without any more bad news, I'd be delighted. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, debram said:

A draw would be good considering, team ravaged by injury again, hardly any goalscoring threat so a heroic defensive display is needed.uto.

I agree. Then you remember we're playing Burton Albion. But despite remembering that I still agree. And that cycle of thought is sad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t recognise any names on their team sheet that suggested by Snoots…this of course means nothing in the world of Wednesday. Any kind of point gaining result would be good for us today.

Play well and get a well earned result, lads…should be cracking support, not too far to travel, hope everyone making the trip has a good afternoon.

Incidentally, I found out yesterday that an old school friend of mine at Westfield, Rob Fletcher, had passed away a few years ago. I’m so out of touch with folks now I didn’t even know about this. Rob was a member of the owls Mosborough supporters club back in the 70’s and presumably beyond. We had a few trips away on the Mosborough bus, Crystal Palace cup replay at Villa, Tottenham away in the cup (71?)…if anyone on here has any info about Rob from the 70’s and up to his passing I’d be grateful. Cheers.

The other top teams have relatively easy games today so we need a win to maintain our promotion push. Nothing else will do. (well a draw is better than nothing)

Don't make it nerve wracking either 2-0 will do but 3-0 will be better.

Go for it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

I’m hoping for a clean sheet and a win, but I’ve got a feeling today’s the day we finally come from behind to win an away game.

UTO!

Doubt it with that forward line, we need a solid defensive performance, counter attack, 1-0 win.