Sack him now

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

I’ve mentioned it before but I really think we have reached the Turner/Sturrock stage.

Moore has assembled (I think) a decent squad for this level but cannot get a tune out of them.

Time to go but no idea where our Sturrock is

It's a fair comparison, did the hard work assembling the squad, but severely underperforming on the pitch, where it matters.

The squad is built to attack, but so often asked to defend. Needs a change of approach by Moore or a change of manager. 

Nothing to fear in L1, but our own incompetence and the first signs of discontent and Ioss of confidence within the camp starting to show. 

• Like 2

Guest LondonOwl313

Get Lowe in, promoted with Bury and Plymouth from League 2 and now has Plymouth top of League 1. Not bad for 3 and a third of a season in management.

He would definitely come here.. if we made the change now we could still get automatic and play offs at a minimum. More money and a bigger club, plus he knows what the potential is having played here.

The problem comes if we wait as then we could end up in the situation where this season is gone for us and Plymouth look like being in the Championship.. that would make it a much harder decision. We need to act now 

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Get Lowe in, promoted with Bury and Plymouth from League 2 and now has Plymouth top of League 1. Not bad for 3 and a third of a season in management.

He would definitely come here.. if we made the change now we could still get automatic and play offs at a minimum. More money and a bigger club, plus he knows what the potential is having played here.

The problem comes if we wait as then we could end up in the situation where this season is gone for us and Plymouth look like being in the Championship.. that would make it a much harder decision. We need to act now 

Spot on. Unlike Moore he has proven success on his CV. DC needs to stop fannying around and get it done before DM loses him even more money. 

• Like 3

14 games in, averaging 1 goal a game. Going nowhere with no semblance of a settled first XI. No regular formation or obvious tactics. Interviews that are nonsense. Drawing with very average opponents.

These are facts, not a moody response.

How the feck. we are one win off a play-off place, God only knows. 

Something has to change. It isn't working.

• Like 7

Just now, The only way is S6 said:

14 games in, averaging 1 goal a game. Going nowhere with no semblance of a settled first XI. No regular formation or obvious tactics. Interviews that are nonsense. Drawing with very average opponents.

These are facts, not a moody response.

How the feck. we are one win off a play-off place, God only knows. 

Something has to change. It isn't working.

It shows how poo this league in, which only serves to demonstrate what a total pigs ear DM is making of it. A half competent manager would have this side solid top 6 no danger.

• Like 4

I'm not sure what the answer is, but moore is clearly not the answer. Great start to the season but over the last 6/7 games we have been utter garbage! and I mean it's not just a one off we have been utter 🐕💩, something has to change while we are still in the mix.

No question Moore should go, 2 wins in 10 matches and still not playing well or with any settled team is not good enough.  As a football club we deserve better.  

Lowe would be an obvious choice, a manager who’s actually achieved something and his teams plays goal scoring football.  

We all have different opinions about manager choices.  Personally I’d like us to hire a manager to bring some entertainment and joy back to the club.  Carlos brought that for a couple of years with his personality and the results on the pitch, I’d like to try and get that back again. Talk of replacing Moore with dreary managers like McCarthy and Neil doesn’t float my boat 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

No question Moore should go, 2 wins in 10 matches and still not playing well or with any settled team is not good enough.  As a football club we deserve better.  

Lowe would be an obvious choice, a manager who’s actually achieved something and his teams plays goal scoring football.  

We all have different opinions about manager choices.  Personally I’d like us to hire a manager to bring some entertainment and joy back to the club.  Carlos brought that for a couple of years with his personality and the results on the pitch, I’d like to try and get that back again. Talk of replacing Moore with dreary managers like McCarthy and Neil doesn’t float my boat 

well said but we need results and entertainment, is Big Ron still around.

6 minutes ago, debram said:

well said but we need results and entertainment, is Big Ron still around.

Yes we need results too, but in my mind they would come with this squad and a manager who wants it to play attacking football and gets the players enjoying playing the game. If there was the next Kevin keegan around I would be appointing him last week 

• Like 1

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Yes we need results too, but in my mind they would come with this squad and a manager who wants it to play attacking football and gets the players enjoying playing the game. If there was the next Kevin keegan around I would be appointing him last week 

well said, the most important thing is to enjoy your game, twice the player.

He lost me when he said Corbeanu was competing with players like Dunkley, Palmer and Hunt for a place in the team.

Like, they're defenders? Why is a winger in competition with them for a place?

Then I saw Johnson as a CB and it all made sense. Corbeanu is our next CB.

But anyways, it's time for us to depart and say thank you very much. Tries to do too much and be too smart. 

I've been one of the most patient compared to others but enough has to be enough. 

Now let's hope DC has his staff looking abroad for another manager! Hell, I reckon Thompson/Bullen could at least get a top 6 finish with this team.

• Like 1

It feels like the last 4 years of drab football have just sapped the life out of S6. Utterly astonishing there was 23k there today. 

Im crying out for a manager who will at least provide us with some entertainment. I mean ffs, when did we last score 3 goals in a home league game? It’s scandalous what we have been served up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've had a couple of hours to sleep on this.....

If you set aside the insane formation, the lack of cohesion, the poor ball retention, the abysmal mentality and a couple of other things it was still a bag of sh!te........

That's all I have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sexpistol said:

We did have a 20 minute spell today which was arguably our best spell of the season.

For those that have laughed at this. Did you not think the 20 minute spell where we pressed forward and Adenerin and Bash were making great runs and we had several attacks was poor? I haven’t seen an attacking spell as good as this, granted it didn’t last and we couldn’t get the second goal, but that spell was very good and those that don’t see it are just blinkered by what went on for most of the match.

57 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I think you might also be a bit stupid. I

guessing you’re balls have yet to drop

I aint got time to watch this drivel.

We mess around when others make decisions. 

This club is a shadow of its former self, and needs managers with serious clout to get any traction.

I've had enough of dire managers here over the last 30 years, you can tell when they aren't good enough or a good fit for Wednesday. 

And unfortunately, because I wanted it to work out, Darren Moore definitely isn't right for Wednesday.

I dont accept mediocrity and think things will change. We are not creating enough, scoring enough or making things happen for ourselves.

DC needs to make a big decision and get a proper manager in, quickly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1