Berahino

1 hour ago, Lincowl said:

Hope this guy is on a seriously tiny wage, so lightweight and ineffectual it’s untrue. Looks every bit the player that couldn’t get in the starting eleven of a Belgian League two side. Would get more from Kamberi.

All we’re left with his notoriously wonderful attitude in the dressing room…

Yep these players don’t disappear for nowt

• Thanks 1

He was an impact sub today….for Wimbledon.

Not his decision to break up the Gregory-Paterson partnership that had resulted in easily our most effective attacking display of the season, but he was beyond woeful when he came on. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lincowl said:

Hope this guy is on a seriously tiny wage, so lightweight and ineffectual it’s untrue. Looks every bit the player that couldn’t get in the starting eleven of a Belgian League two side. Would get more from Kamberi.

All we’re left with his notoriously wonderful attitude in the dressing room…

I despise all this ‘he’s good in the dressing room’ nonsense. Basically a polite way of saying ‘I’ve worked with him before, he’s a nice guy and we tried to get players  better than him but we couldn’t’ 

• Haha 1

Here we go, let's slate another player. 

Bring up his attitude that he says he's left behind and is in the past, but because he had a bad game you feel its necessary to bring up now. Literally grasping at straws.

No need for it really.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Needs to play in a front two but with someone with some physicality. This this would help Gregory too. 

Or play Corbeanau up front with freedom and then either of the above could have someone attack minded to play with.

Either way we’re not playing him right. But who are we ?!

• Like 2

First impressions - I think he's got good movement around the box and is good at shooting. But he's got less pace than I thought and doesn't really hold the ball up well. Play him and he'll score goals. But not a great deal else. It's Jordan Rhodes Mark II.

Not an ideal sub for days like today when you're trying to see out a game. I wouldn't have minded seeing Corbeanu given a run up front - as the game opens up, his pace and dribbling would be an asset.

1 hour ago, Shadowl said:

Not seen today's game as I was working, I've liked what I've seen of him tho, what went wrong today?

Missed a fair number of chances but get into a comfortable lead and then collapsed like so many times before as we seem to like throwing points away cheaply.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

He not an impact player to be brought on as substitute. 

He needs to be starting and in the right position. 

He could come good for us. But he is going to need to be getting regular starts and the team to get to know more about his play. 

Fact is that berinhio has the potential. I don't think that anyone can argue with that. 

The question is can Moore get the best out of him. 

Today's performance for 25 minutes will have done him no favours and more harm than good to his confidence. 

He could be a hero at Hillsborough but also has a chance to totally fizzle out and disappear. 

Unfortunately we don't have a the best record of resurrecting players careers. 

Agree, Hillsborough is normally the last chance saloon than frequently becomes manager's and once promising players' graveyard. The big question is why?