PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

I think we will be up there mate yeah, like I said we have no divine right and it won’t happen over night but this team once it gels should be good enough to see us challenging for promotion. You can’t genuinely judge after 6 games can you?

But you have judged that once they gel we should be good enough to challenge for promotion,  but if we see it differently we can't genuinely judge them?  Why can you judge them and we can't?  Your logic seems very one sided.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owlstastic said:

I don't get the formation, I don't get the passing out from the back nonsense. This is third division football. You need power in the middle and a goal threat. 

We've been outplayed all over the pitch today by Ryan Lowe's team. 

3-0! 

Our manager simple. 

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

If there is anything but a bollocking on the radio after the game then I'm smashing my head against the wall.

Get some of the players on as well and ask them what went so wrong, especially with a load of them saying they're aiming to win the league.

We don’t need to put the manager and team up against a wall and execute them for losing a match ffs 

Just crack onto the next game and put it right is all that’s needed 

Owlstalk Shop

We have been rubbish today but I don’t think I’m ready for a meltdown just yet. 
We were sloppy and totally over run in midfield and down the flanks. The missing piece for me was the midfield steel and athleticism. We need to start with Adeniran, or if he’s not fit Dele Bashiru (Luongo isn’t going to ever keep fit). Wing Byers and Bannan are not going to win us games. 
If we don’t learn this, then I’ll have a meltdown…