PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

16 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Nice one Snoots.  

Evening all. We are going to win this one.  I have us down for a two nil Wednesday win.  

Shodipo with the first, Gregory with the second.  

Chaaarge!!!2111754581_mnaridingdonkeyhorse.gif.e7ed905eb105f24828d6c180319e6fee.gif 

Nice to see that Tony Adams is still around doing what he usually does. lol

• Haha 1

Everything is so positive! I’ve been so positive about Wednesday at home that the family decided to buy me a home shirt for Father’s Day, first one since 1997 and my last visit to Hillsborough! Now I’ve just got to wait for the covid affected post to Australia…….it’s 3 weeks and counting.

3-0 to Wednesday!

• Like 4

Great thread Snoots, you've captured the positivity and hope that abounds in our beloved club at the moment.  I think that this is the day when we really show ourselves as the outstanding team in the league. 0-3 to the marvellous Wednesday. Come on you blues! 

• Like 1

Defensively we are like a camel’s bottom in a sandstorm. Iorfa and BPF look too good at this level.

In central midfield we are quality. Bannan and Adeniran are too good.

But today and over the next few games we’ll see if our attack has enough. It’s on this that our season will unfold. If Moore finds 3 or 4 from our vast numbers of forwards that make those 3 front positions their own we’ll coast to promotion. But if we chop and change because actually few or none nail down a starting place we’ll be struggling. 

Looking forward to the match. Love a win but I’d be content with a point. Tough game. 

• Like 3