Darren Moore and the two muppets

My big worry with the current management team is they haven’t once (as far as I can remember) changed a game with substitutions. Our dire squad may explain that. 

Today we got into multiple good positions without threatening to score. The free kick at the end summed us up. Zero threat going forward. A forest team with little interest still should have won it comfortably. 

21 minutes ago, SDS Owl said:

Absolute garbage. The vast majority of the players released at the end of the season will get another club in the Championship next year.

Moore has had more than enough games to secure enough points to keep us up and needs to take his share of responsibility if we go down.

Going into a season in a relegation dogfight wifh 90% of your players out of contract at the end of it is pathetic management of a club.

blame Moore...blame the players, or blame the other 3 managers we had. Personally I choose to blame Chansiri who was control of it all and created this mess

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Are you taking the Pi55 

Must win game 

Patterson in defence 

Rhodes on the bench 

5 at the back 

Car crash Harris and Borner playing 

Summed up when sky zoomed in on the touch line 

And Smith with Ainsley Harrot looking like a set of simpletons just stood three doing nothing 

Get well soon Moore but seriously f#ckoff 

And take Reach, Harris and Borner with you 

Not disagreeing with most of what you say, but it wasn’t a must win game was it? We didn’t win and we’re still in the hunt.

It was a must not lose game.

Next Saturday is a definite must win game (unless Rovrum win on Tuesday) so a performance like today’s will be unforgivable.

• Haha 1

Shocking today. Negative line up and negative tactics. Each manager sticks with the losers who've let us down time and time again. Reach and Harris in the same side is a disaster. Patterson at wing back? No Rhodes? A must win game shouldn't end 0 0. If we'd gone for it and got caught on the break and lost fair enough but to limp to a 0 0 draw without putting a fight up against a team who weren't really interested is disgraceful. It looked like we wanted to keep it tight all game then go for it in the last 10 minutes. It seems so long since we've had a team we can be proud of, win lose or draw. I'm sick of boring, try not to lose football. The club is dying. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

I'm never one to jump on managers back but that was poor tactics today. 

Not changing it once when it was clear to see it wasn't working was pathetic. 

Agree unusually every 1 of us saw the same failings today yet it wasnt changed 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

Going into a season in a relegation dogfight wifh 90% of your players out of contract at the end of it is pathetic management of a club.

blame Moore...blame the players, or blame the other 3 managers we had. Personally I choose to blame Chansiri who was control of it all and created this mess

Chansiri is (and it’s my opinion) vermin, absolute vermin and the sooner he f@@ks off the better but that’s not what the tread is about.

That said, I stand by my opinion that Moore has had more than enough games to get the points to keep us up. 

I don’t understand the blind faith in Moore ability but let’s hope this week plays out the way we all hope it does.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

If we'd have won today Rotherham's match would have been a must win for them

True, but if we’d set up to go all out for a win today we could have let Forest in the back door and lost the game, so our season would be over tonight.

• Like 2

Think some of our fans are a bit daft. We had to play defensive for parts of the game, because Forest are a better team than us. Easily. Don't forget this squad lost to Wycombe, Rotherham and Luton within the same week. If half of the team are not bothered if Sheffield Wednesday go down, how on Earth can you blame the coaching staff?

A 'motivator' only works with the players who actually care. It will not work with those that don't. The players who play in the important positions in this system simply are not arsed. Even with these players in autopilot, there is not the depth in the squad who can replace them. If they were replaced by players who cared more, they would be slaughtered by fans.

They only people who fully deserve the blame are the chairman, recruitment staff, 'advisors', and the players. Moore certainly does not. 

Despite all of this, we still got a point and a clean sheet. Let us put this behind us and crack on with the last match. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Think some of our fans are a bit daft. We had to play defensive for parts of the game, because Forest are a better team than us. Easily. Don't forget this squad lost to Wycombe, Rotherham and Luton within the same week. If half of the team are not bothered if Sheffield Wednesday go down, how on Earth can you blame the coaching staff?

A 'motivator' only works with the players who actually care. It will not work with those that don't. The players who play in the important positions in this system simply are not arsed. Even with these players in autopilot, there is not the depth in the squad who can replace them. If they were replaced by players who cared more, they would be slaughtered by fans.

They only people who fully deserve the blame are the chairman, recruitment staff, 'advisors', and the players. Moore certainly does not. 

Despite all of this, we still got a point and a clean sheet. Let us put this behind us and crack on with the last match. 

Monk and Bent said; keep it simple, play up the emotional dimension so players know how much it means, play to your strengths and fight for points without complicating matters on the pitch. This management team is not doing any of this. 

From my perspective its clear that the players, whether good enough or not, do simply not care about results or performance and Wednesday getting relegated wont have an effect on them. I would imagine Moore and his staff have figured this out and are trying to limit the damage knowing that if we go behind the game is lost. With that in mind they have probably decided to try and take it to the last game hoping that Derby will be as poor as us and trying to sneak a win and hope that its enough.

There is a decent chance that we will still be in this next week and if we are then their plan has worked, so to speak. The frustrating thing is that poorer players who actually gave afuck, we would have been clear of this. The points thrown away against Luton, Bristol City and Toytown would have us three clear of Derby with a better goal difference.

The players have to take the blame here in terms of their poor play and couldn't giveafuck attitude. I desperately want us to stay up and we still may but these b@stards really do deserve dogs abuse if we get relegated and if we did manage to stay up lets hope we don't see them playing for us again.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

Not disagreeing with most of what you say, but it wasn’t a must win game was it? We didn’t win and we’re still in the hunt.

It was a must not lose game.

Next Saturday is a definite must win game (unless Rovrum win on Tuesday) so a performance like today’s will be unforgivable.

Think it would have made things better if we had at least scored a goal, goal difference may be important.

1 hour ago, HighworthOwl said:

My big worry with the current management team is they haven’t once (as far as I can remember) changed a game with substitutions. Our dire squad may explain that. 

Today we got into multiple good positions without threatening to score. The free kick at the end summed us up. Zero threat going forward. A forest team with little interest still should have won it comfortably. 

Nearly spat my drink out when the commentators referred to Kachunga as a ‘positive option off the bench’ 

The same useless commentators who keep tugging each other over a few worldies Reach scored 3-4 years ago 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1