Darren Moore and the two muppets

Clearly unprecedented to have our manager unable to be at pitch side but this management and coaching team haven't been a success so far. They haven't been able to get anything of note out of this bunch. Note sure who could but expected a bit better from DM and his team.

I like Moore and obviously I would love us to stay up but I’m very worried Moore will be fooled in to offering some of these wasters new deals if we do stay up. We need so many of them out whatever league we are in next season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Succinct  and accurate. 

Why bother with a  manager and coaching team than? I hold the players responsible,always have whilst many lambasted various managers..

But why would you decide to play out when it doesn't work? pick Patterson as a defender when he carrys a threat up front which we desperately need?

Why pick Borner?...1 sub?  where do you stop?

Massive gamble i feel today to just play to not lose(but we had a good go at it eh?),but Rotherham have spoiled the party getting a point too.....

If they lose on Tues its all in last game at Derby.

I think we will LOSE......must pick a team and a tactic,that gives us best chance..

1 hour ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

So how many managers is it going to take for people realise  these players ain't good enough!  Each manager that has come in has had same results, odd decent performance  e.g Bournemouth and Cardiff

I don't think anyone thinks the players are blameless.

Choosing to play Paterson right-wing-back for the first time with two games left is cause for concern regarding tactical decisions though, as is persisting with Harris on the left and just ambling on with the same approach when we were so poor for much of the game. 

3 hours ago, markg said:

No tactical changes would have made a difference with this lot. I can't believe people think that it would

Not picking Harris? dropping Borner? playing Patterson in midfield? Playing JR from the start? there was plenty that could(and should in my view) have been done(or at least tried!) not letting Harris take that final free kick? Reach? BB? better options? Maybe even Windass/Patterson..

• Like 1

So how many managers is it going to take for people realise  these players ain't good enough!  Each manager that has come in has had same results, odd decent performance  e.g Bournemouth and Cardiff

Some of them will get gigs with other Championship Clubs on free's and be as different again...beggars a different Q doesnt it?

• Like 1

Looking for the new manager bounceback effect and our manager disappears from the scene immediately. Wednesday under Chansiri in a nutshell.

We’ve been a basket case club ever since Mr Chansiri arrived.

His heart is probably in the right place, he probably does mean well, he probably does want to be a part of a big Wednesday family, but OMG what a mess he has made of our club.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

All the players chosen today have played in the positions they were chosen to play in previously over long periods of time.

They are consistently a set oftossers when it truly matters under the reign of a string of managers.

They give it the big “I am” but consistently fail to deliver in big games.

Just deliver and do your job for once!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, theowlsman said:

Looking for the new manager bounceback effect and our manager disappears from the scene immediately. Wednesday under Chansiri in a nutshell.

We’ve been a basker case club ever since Mr Chansiri arrived. His heart is probably in the right place, he probably does mean well, he probably dies want to be a part of a big Wednesday family but OMG what a mess he has made of our club.

Bit unfair given the circumstances.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not picking Harris? dropping Borner? playing Patterson in midfield? Playing JR from the start? there was plenty that could(and should in my view) have been done(or at least tried!) not letting Harris take that final free kick? Reach? BB? better options? Maybe even Windass/Patterson..

Still don’t think it would have made a blind bit of difference . 

• Like 1

There not but we’ve had 3 players capable of scoring this season. In a game we needed to win one was up front on his own , one was right back , the other was on the bench. In a game we needed to win that’s not good enough. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gbear05 said:

Useless chairman, useless squad, what do you expect him to do? They’re all out of contract so why would they be bothered? 

Chansiri has put Moore on Ready, Steady Cook and asked him to make a meal from a dog turd, pot of ********, jar of snot and an old leaf

Absolute garbage. The vast majority of the players released at the end of the season will get another club in the Championship next year.

Moore has had more than enough games to secure enough points to keep us up and needs to take his share of responsibility if we go down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1