Darren Moore and the two muppets

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore wasn't even in the stadium today

He was at home recovering from blood clots on his lung and Covid

And everyone in their right mind wishes him a quick and full recovery.

Smith said he is doing well and has been in constant contact with the coaching staff and was involved today. Either Moore, or Smith, probably both, have to take responsibility for the many things that were wrong with that performance today.

Today was awful. Absolutely awful. Every player was over hitting passes, making bad decisions or looking like they didn’t give a crap. 
I honestly don’t know if different tactics or team choice would have made a difference. 
At the end of the day we need someone to manage us. If DC is going to fire Moore (and I think he might) then who the hell is going to come here to rebuild us? I think Moore and his coaches are a decent L1 management team. I honestly have more faith in them getting the new squad together than some unknown overseas manager. I don’t think they will take us up but someone needs to be here and they need to be well connected in the Uk because we need loads of players and don’t have any money! Imagine 2 months of no manager. I don’t have much faith in Moore but we’ve chopped and changed to often and it hasn’t helped. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

For the benefit of we need a proper manager gang...

Thompson win rate 46%

Moore 25%

Keep Thompson we stay up..comfortably 🙂

Thompson got a positive reaction, probably as much as a result of being the immediate antidote to Pulis. The results and performances had turned consistently against him by the time we appointed Moore.

Just now, sherlyegg said:

For the benefit of we need a proper manager gang...

Thompson win rate 46%

Moore 25%

Keep Thompson we stay up..comfortably 🙂

Said this numerous times

Thompson has made every manager this season look a right mug 

A bad run and panic stations set in 

Thompson would have kept us up or at least fighting 

Moore has made us worse and I didn't think that was possible after pulis and monk 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Thompson got a positive reaction, probably as much as a result of being the immediate antidote to Pulis. The results and performances had turned consistently against him by the time we appointed Moore.

And then soon picked up..🤣

Just now, Teddy Nickelarse said:

The worry for me is that the current coaching team couldn't motivate the team beyond todays gutless and insipid performance in such a match.

No one can motivate them, that's the issue. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

And then soon picked up..🤣

No we didn't. That doesn't mean we would have been any better under Thompson. The tide had turned, the performances against Stoke, an out-of-form Brentford and Birmingham were dire, the capitulation against Luton a farce. 

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They had. And he was making too many mistakes. But the appointment of a manger who could improve the team and get along with DC should have been made when Monk went. 

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore wasn't even in the stadium today

He was at home recovering from blood clots on his lung and Covid

He picked the team and formation and obviously passed instructions the coaching staff 

Edited by OwlerIT
  • Haha 1