The performance was not half as bad as what people are making out here.
1. Plymouth were the better side and won fairly. They did not win because we were rubbish, that is just disrespectful to them and arrogant.
2. We created chances we should have scored from, it's not like we sat back and didn't look like we were trying to create anything.
3. The players never gave up
4. People saying teams have sussed out how we are going to play. But without Denis or luongo in the middle we can't. We don't have anyone athletic enough to play that role. They're the missing piece, and what makes us a top six side in this league.
5. We do have players who are good enough to play out from the back. Our defenders are quick, calm and composed. The problem is transitioning in the middle of the park. We can do it, just give it time.
6. A couple of individual errors cost us. But from the games I've seen this season (all of them) it does not happen often. At least we have players who take responsibility when they make mistakes. It's clear from DM interviews that he bring them down to earth, and make sure they do not hide away.
I think as the season progresses we will have more than one way of playing. It just needs time and games.
The only criticism I have is players trying to walk it into the net.