Harris ??????

Won't state the obvious .....however more worrying is the decision by Moore to play him .

Paterson or Rhodes needs to go upfront to help the ball stick . Again worrying Managerial choices .

Sadly .... Moore may not be leader we  are   looking good for next 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, John Howard said:

Won't state the obvious .....however more worrying is the decision by Moore to play him .

Paterson or Rhodes needs to go upfront to help the ball stick . Again worrying Managerial choices .

Sadly .... Moore may not be leader we  are   looking good for next 

I wouldn’t blame Moore too much. It’s more to do with the options available. If he had other options I’m sure he’d use them but what does he have? Granted I would’ve started Rhodes today.

• Like 1

It’s fantastic that he kept getting g into dangerous positions, but for him to not make anything of the 5-7 times he did is unbelievable. I don’t blame him as much as the coaches leaving him on. Or not swapping him to right wing back and having more threat up top. 

• Like 2

Played 35-40 games this season, cr*p in 99% of them yet constantly gets picked. How?! Can't trap, pass, cross or shoot and last time he run with the ball past opposition player must be last season. 

And what a cheek to take that last minute free kick to give us some hope at survival? Least said better, but wouldn't trust him to score from a yard out with no keeper in goal. 

Can't wait for him to leave the club. 

• Like 2