Harris ??????

35 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Wednesday player today.

He was woeful, no doubt about it.

But, ask any Wednesday fan who watches the team regularly where he can be effective and nobody will say, on the left side. His end product was unbelievably bad but at I almost want to give him some small praise for getting involved.

Andre Green barely got a touch of the ball and when he did he passed it to a Forest player too, he just did less of it than Harris. 

17 minutes ago, wembley93 said:

Adam reach was worse. Harris was terrible so that says it all 

He really wasn’t though. Reach second half was a lot better. At least Reach can actually beat the first man when putting a cross in.

56 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Who gave the green light from him on free kicks?????

An absolute shambles - final minute, Windass should have been over that 

I can’t honestly believe he took it, what are the management team thinking

This summed it all up for me.

Last minute of the game, the last chance to score to stay up.  We look around the pitch and we think, who’s been woeful all game and should have been taken off at half time?  Yep, Kadeem you take this one.  The guy who has never scored a free kick for us in 2 years.  

It’s almost as if someone wanted us to be relegated today.  That’s honestly how it seemed to me with that performance, tactics and substitutions 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Kept having a go to his credit.

but his performance quality wise can only be rivalled in recent times by  Chris carr ‘s debut, the game besetherwick had to be subbed after 25 mins , and Darren purse in the 6 0 smashing v reading.

it was quality da cruz would have been ashamed of.

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

It’s fantastic that he kept getting g into dangerous positions, but for him to not make anything of the 5-7 times he did is unbelievable. I don’t blame him as much as the coaches leaving him on. Or not swapping him to right wing back and having more threat up top. 

I said earlier him and Reach both flatter to deceive. Get into good positions then absolutely no end product. Either tame shot, shot way off target, pass to no one or his most popular run too close to defender then kick it at him and wonder why it ends up behind him! The most amazing thing is they both remained on the whole match!!!!

I came on here to rant about Harris......but it’s all been said.

So I’ll rant about the muppets that started him...and started him anywhere other than right wing/wing back, which is the only position he is capable of putting in an occasionally acceptable performance.

And played Patterson there instead (WTF!) who is always one foul away from a sending off, has no pace and no recognisable crossing ability.

And failed to take him (Harris) off at half time and replace him with ANYONE!!!

• Like 2

the worry is that he has slowly got worse over the two years that he has been with us, consistently runs into dead ends, no end product, no goals and poor decision making. Says a lot for the coaching staff that he is now so poor after showing early promise at the start of last season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Wednesday player today.

So it's worse than the last and last and so on, Darren Moore must see a different player to us and that's more of a worry. 

Harris is making Wade Small look like Ronaldo.   

An awful player, a bit of pace is his ONLY asset and it’s not achieving anything for us when he plays, he literally hinders us more than helps.  

If he starts against Derby then at least we’ve learnt he’s Jamie Smith’s secret love child as there’s no other explanation for him starting 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 1

One of many players who are out of contract at the club this Summer.

His performances have been so bad that it does make me wonder whether he has his eyes on a move already lined up elsewhere and is just going through the motions here.

He’s a poor mans Wade Small.... hopefully we’ll not be seeing him again in S6.

When we won the free kick, my dad (not an owl) asked who our free kick taker was?

I said “Reach, Windass, Bannan..” and jokingly said “...but knowing us we’ll let Harris take it and he’ll clear it over the bar”.. hahaha we all laughed...

Sheffield Wednesday is the joke of a football club that just keeps on giving 

• Haha 1

Hope to God he goes at the end of the season, have a horrible feeling if we stay up he would get a new deal. He was pathetic today as he has been in almost every game since he’s been here. Waste of space. Should be dropped next weekend, does not deserve to start. He probably will do though. 

Edited by WalthamOwl