Harris ??????

10 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I couldn’t believe what I was watching. I’ve seen some awful individual performances from Darren Purse, Michael Morrison, Jay Bothroyd. But Harris has just taken the accolade. Awful.

I take it you didn’t see Kim Olsen, Jon Beswetherick and Ola Tidman. There was that Chris Carr game.

There will be many many more worse than that. 
As I stated Harris was abysmal, but as bad as he was he actually got in good positions,

yes he was terrible when he got the ball though.

6 hours ago, sethman75 said:

We play with 9 players with Harris and Reach basically invisible.

You didn’t watch the game.

Harris had loads of the ball.  Made great runs was heavily involved throughout the game.  His end product was absolutely woeful yesterday.  That was the problem.

Green doesn’t get a mention and he did nothing at all.   That’s why I can’t slate Harris, at least he did stand up to be counted , even taking the free kick at the end.  He showed some minerals by wanting to take it.

prefer that to players hiding on the pitch to not get hammer from the fans.

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

I take it you didn’t see Kim Olsen, Jon Beswetherick and Ola Tidman. There was that Chris Carr game.

There will be many many more worse than that. 
As I stated Harris was abysmal, but as bad as he was he actually got in good positions,

yes he was terrible when he got the ball though.

Can you name a bad Kim Olsen performance? Or Jon Beswetherick.

Shocking players but I can’t remember a specific game where they stunk the place out.

That was one of the worst displays I've seen from an Owls player. 

What bothers me more though is that our so called saviour of a manager couldn't see it and left him on for 90 minutes. That free kick in injury time was a joke. We had an overload at the far post and just needed a decent ball by Bannan to create a chance.