Harris ??????

Guest LondonOwl313
6 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

When we won the free kick, my dad (not an owl) asked who our free kick taker was?

I said “Reach, Windass, Bannan..” and jokingly said “...but knowing us we’ll let Harris take it and he’ll clear it over the bar”.. hahaha we all laughed...

Sheffield Wednesday is the joke of a football club that just keeps on giving 

Reach was stood nonchalantly in the middle just outside the box. I knew Bannan wouldn’t shoot as it was the wrong angle with the left foot, but I thought Harris was going to pass it in to the D for Reach to hammer. Can’t believe he just shanked it over the bar like usual 

7 hours ago, sexpistol said:

A bit of an over reaction but he was truly abysmal. What’s more astounding was how come he played he full 90 minutes.

Explain how it’s an overreaction? He wasted every chance we had.

Atrocious performance. I can’t think of many worse I’ve seen in my 20 years following Wednesday.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What? I personally can’t think of a worse individual performance in a Wednesday shirt than that.

It will stick out like a sore thumb for years and years to come. It was that bad

It was horrific. 

One of the most wasteful displays you will ever see. 

I’m praying he doesn’t play next week. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’ve always stuck up for Harris but he was absolutely abysmal today. Zero goals this season is a disgrace!

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

It was horrific. 

One of the most wasteful displays you will ever see. 

I’m praying he doesn’t play next week. 

I couldn’t believe what I was watching. I’ve seen some awful individual performances from Darren Purse, Michael Morrison, Jay Bothroyd. But Harris has just taken the accolade. Awful.

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What? I personally can’t think of a worse individual performance in a Wednesday shirt than that.

It will stick out like a sore thumb for years and years to come. It was that bad

Jon Beswetherick 

Thing is...he gets in the positions and runs all day. 

Do you replace him with someone like Kachunga that doesn’t even get in the positions or persist with Harris that gets there, but has a 1 in 100 chance of end product.

He’s like the winger version of Palmer  

7 hours ago, owls maniac said:

An absolute waste of skin. Terrifies me that the management team thought he should be in the team today, let alone taking that free kick at the death. 

Hopefully his last game at S6

Im not sure the management team would be able to tell them who takes it? I know they might discuss it before hand but sometimes it’s whoever feels like they want it. I’ve only seen him take one before away at Cardiff and hit the post.

It’s more a case why are the likes of Bannan or windass not demanding they take it 

15 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Thing is...he gets in the positions and runs all day. 

Do you replace him with someone like Kachunga that doesn’t even get in the positions or persist with Harris that gets there, but has a 1 in 100 chance of end product.

He’s like the winger version of Palmer  

You’ve got a point here. Half the battle is getting into the right position. I’m just astonished at his lack of cutting edge and final ball.

It hasn’t improved in 2 years. Is he not taking it seriously enough? What’s he doing in training? 

Bloke must think it’s illegal to lift your head up 

No wonder Cardiff didn't want him.

Whether we stay up or not we need a bit of a clear out with these jokers ...Harris Reach, Borner, Green, Patterson would be gone straight after the Derby game win lose or draw.

Today was abysmal but somehow we are still in it.

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Crap performance? Yes, as he is a poor player. 

The worse you've seen? Surely not. 

The plu side for him is that he is getting into the positions. But had an end product that makes Jeremy Helan, Ronaldinho.

But his performance was no where near as bad as any of Guy Branstons during his time with us, or the whole eleven that lost 4-1 at Coventry during our relegation from the premiership, or Ashley Westwoods at home to Palace 

In fact I can think of at least 30 performances that were worse than Harris's today