Harris ??????

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Wednesday player today.

A bit of an over reaction but he was truly abysmal. What’s more astounding was how come he played he full 90 minutes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

I am absolutely fuming  by that performance from him , the fact he took that free kick in the last kick just summed it up , as above I NEVER Ever want to see him again in a swfc shirt 

On the plus side, he'll never "grace" the blue and white stripes again, assuming we won't wear them at Derby. 

5 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Who gave the green light from him on free kicks?????

An absolute shambles - final minute, Windass should have been over that 

I can’t honestly believe he took it, what are the management team thinking

It should have been squared to Reach, who was in a great position to have a pop.

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

On the plus side, he'll never "grace" the blue and white stripes again, assuming we won't wear them at Derby. 

yes true lol I must admit I was disappointed with smith for not taking him off , why not put osaze on and move reach further up! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

It’s fantastic that he kept getting g into dangerous positions, but for him to not make anything of the 5-7 times he did is unbelievable. I don’t blame him as much as the coaches leaving him on. Or not swapping him to right wing back and having more threat up top. 

Yep...why didn’t we move him to RWB and give the front 3 of Windass/Paterson/Rhodes a run? 

Cannot believe how wasteful he is on the ball, it’s just not enough to receive the ball in good positions you HAVE to actually contribute. Shout out to Green as well who was just as bad, biggest game of the season so far and our 2 wingers put in their 2 worst performance of the season. Brilliant. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

He was poor today, but no worse than anyone else. I don’t think it’s fair to call him out over anyone else

Oh he way far worse than anyone on that pitch today. Shame on the management team for keeping him on. Mind you who would he have been replaced with? Kachunga. 🤯

• Like 1

Never known anything more predictable that that abysmal free kick at the end.

Diabolical - not just from him (given he's utterly brainless) but also from Bannan - as the better player to deliver it AND as captain - for even letting him near it.

If one moment could summarise our season, that was it. 

Braindead.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Who gave the green light from him on free kicks?????

An absolute shambles - final minute, Windass should have been over that 

I can’t honestly believe he took it, what are the management team thinking

Had they not watched him consistently give the ball away for 90 minutes? Why aren’t they screaming to get him away from the ball. 

• Like 2