Pelupessy

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Pretty much that, plus he's tidy enough in possession and generally protects the ball pretty well.

If you're looking for a player to get on the ball and make things happen, Pelupessy is next to useless. If you're looking for a squad player who can fill in when others are injured or tiring, put a few tackles in, and add a bit of energy to midfield, then he's okay.

I doubt any clubs at this level would consider him as a regular fist choice starter, but as a backup option, he's got his uses.

He’s a poor mans James O Connor 

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but DC will pay silly wages for players we need to get rid off, then quibble on a few grand for players who should be out future.

The same will happen with Hunt, Urhoghide, Waldock, Brennan 

Yes I don’t understand the logic. It’s like buying a Ferrari and then quibbling over the price of petrol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

Nowhere near as bad as people make out he is, just got labelled early on and labels stick with our fans 

Did you see the back pass the other night, that Westwood had to clear with a header?! 

he has never been good enough, not for a id table team and not for one fighting to stay in the division. His composure on the ball with his back to goal is awful, his distribution of anything over 10 yards is dismal, he cannot pick a run out and he's liable to commit fouls when chasing back as his tackling is poor. 

Seems like a nice bloke and has lovely hair though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Looks like another one that’s going to be off.

An absolutely terrible footballer, despite stringing together some recent good performances but been at the club for about 4 seasons and never been good enough. 

8A29AAE5-2FAF-42DE-B4DB-CFC6A475DE14.jpeg

Probably be OK for us in league 1 ... TBF he's been nowhere near the worst performer this season.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Joey ain’t gonna start play-making and picking his passes. He’s crap.

And I know why...he a fuckingdefensive midfield player and his job is to get a foot in and win the ball and give it to someone who can play. THAT'S what defensive midfield players do...mind you have to know something about football to know that.

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Like 5

No please please dont tell me he's thinking of staying. Ive supported them since 1967 and he is without doubt the most ineffective footballer I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt and believe me he's up against some stiff competition. If this individual is offered a new contract I am done sorry but it will be the straw that broke the camels back this time.

Guest wilyfox
10 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

And I know why...he a fuckingdefensive midfield player and his job is to get a foot in and win the ball and give it to someone who can play. THAT'S what defensive midfield players do...mind you have to know something about football to know that.

Utter drivel.

7 minutes ago, Jaytee said:

He might not be the most gifted player but I’d have him in my team ahead of a lot of the dross we have turning out for us.

Thats why youre not a manager and your team would be relegated too.