Pelupessy

Tbh this is turning in to one of the worst threads I've ever seen. Yes Joey's not great, not Roy Keane, not Vieira etc. But FFS he's always available and as far as I can see he gives everything.

I'll flipping don my tin hat and say I'll deffo be keeping him for L1. I bet half the haters on here are the same haters that actually think Bannan is better than Zidane.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, deaks1984 said:

Tbh this is turning in to one of the worst threads I've ever seen. Yes Joey's not great, not Roy Keane, not Vieira etc. But FFS he's always available and as far as I can see he gives everything.

I'll flipping don my tin hat and say I'll deffo be keeping him for L1. I bet half the haters on here are the same haters that actually think Bannan is better than Zidane.

Yes he’s always available and tries hard. Is that grounds for keeping a player? They’re professional footballers, how about trying to get players in with a smidge of talent? Might be nice 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deaks1984 said:

Always available, never injured... because he is 2 yards away from the player with the ball, so never gets a contact injury

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

A kid from the academy has come into the team and although a lots gone on with the red cards and the Celtic thing he’s streets ahead of pellupessy

That speaks volumes 

Sean Flare went to Hearts speaks volumes does it?

Oh while I'm at it, that other ******** went to Leicester, I mean Rotherham I mean, did it via Belgium but still that's where he was destined for. 

I'll be straight I'm glad both Rik Flare and Fred Durst did one coz look at em now. Shaw will probably end up  warming the bench on loan at someone crap too 

This forum needs a leave Joey alone thread!

When Joey plays it reminds me of those cartoon fights when there is just a dust cloud and arms and legs flailing out everywhere. 
He has improved a little bit which convinces people he is good enough. But he clearly isn’t.  It’s a bit like Liam Palmer really, not as bad as he used to be but still not good enough.

• Like 3

A footballer with limited ability but who has been one of our top performing players this season IMO.  

Not Joey’s fault but he (like most of the players) shouldn’t be in a Wednesday shirt.  Not good enough at Championship level but we will be in league 1 next season.  

13 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Looks like another one that’s going to be off.

An absolutely terrible footballer, despite stringing together some recent good performances but been at the club for about 4 seasons and never been good enough. 

8A29AAE5-2FAF-42DE-B4DB-CFC6A475DE14.jpeg

Best news I’ve heard in ages. He’s not even good enough for League 2!

• Like 1

Can someone smarter than me explain why, if Joey is so bad, we average 1.31 points per game when he starts for us this season, but when he doesn't start we only average 0.7 points per game?

Over a 46 game season, that's a difference between getting 60 points and getting 32 points. 

Can anyone explain that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Can someone smarter than me explain why, if Joey is so bad, we average 1.31 points per game when he starts for us this season, but when he doesn't start we only average 0.7 points per game?

Over a 46 game season, that's a difference between getting 60 points and getting 32 points. 

Can anyone explain that?

I'm sure some will try .....

13 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

His similarity to James O'Connor is frightening (not looks wise). He will be our 3rd division JOC a below average League 1 midfielder. 

JOC played most of his career with top Championship clubs, & did he have a few Premiership appearances?

Few posts comparing Pelupessy, with JOC & Semedo, he's well below the standards of these 2. Time to move on.

• Like 1