Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Not whilst there are points to play for in the Championship it isnt

I don't think for a moment that Moore has been brought in to keep us up.

That battle was lost some time ago.

The players who're leaving are simply going through the motions, PJ.

Running around a lot but ducking the hard tackles.

It's already all about next season.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The manager isn’t the issue here

Nor (amazingly) are the players to blame 

Replace all the above and the same issues will still occur

As we have proven repeatedly over the last 5 years 

I'm not blaming the manager as such, but the appointment was made to keep us up, unfortunately it couldn't of gone much worse so its another terrible decision by Chansiri.

17 minutes ago, JumboRex said:

Christ give the guy a chance will you.. hardly his fault that he has this group of morons to try and keep us up with 

I agree we should not be criticizing Moore after only a handful of games. Having said that he has worried me slightly when he says our players are a fabulous squad, if he tries to keep any of them from leaving then we will just see a repeat next year of the ineffective football we’ve be subject to for just too long. If he doesn’t cleanse the squad before the start of next season we really are doomed.

1 minute ago, Sticky Micky said:

And his excuse for losing 4/5 of his last games at Doncaster? 

We've back a loser it happens 

Onto the next one 

So we backed a loser with Monk (probably)? And with Pulis? And with Thompson? And with Moore?

The only consistant is the players. Do the maths.

• Like 2

We are already down. Not one of the managers has got a tune out of the deadwood playing squad assembled by Dej Boy and his Monkey. For me Moore gets a free hit this season.

But dear god his team needs to hit the ground running in August or the natives will get very restless indeed.

That 45% win record of his is already getting a battering.

Culture at the club is all wrong and this is down to Chansiri - creates an environment where (a) very few people care or (b) those that do care can't do anything about it. It doesn't matter who the manager is, doesn't matter who the players are - they quickly climatise to the sh*t culture and acceptably low standards at Hillsborough.

Chansiri will destroy this club.

• Like 3

I honestly can’t see us winning another game all season. That isn’t the fault of Moore it’s those tw@ts that play for us but Moore has to get a couple of wins in his 14 games, I don’t think he could be manager next season if he doesn’t. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

21 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Bower joined Birmingham 'YESTERDAY' and they've won 

Keep banging the Moore needs time drum 

DC get looking for a proper coach please

Birmingham have a better squad than us

When Moore looks at the subs bench what is he looking at?? Absolutely no quality at all, nothing to change the game

A lot of these players, especially the out of contract ones have downed tools. They know they aren’t going to be here next season and just don’t care. That is the issue that Moore is up against

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DoorDoor said:

same as every other manager we've had

So doesn't that say that its not the manager. Moore is known for his attacking style, pulis for his defence, Monk had some levels of success, yet not one of them can get these players moulded into a team. Not one of them even looms like a footballer.

He may be making strange decisions, but I really think he has no idea what to try next. Just let him build a team.

Our current situation is 0% down to DM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

How many posts criticising Moore already. I’ve decided what ever he says or does this season I’m not going to judge him one bit. There’s no point. We could have Pep in charge of this lot and nothing would change. Let’s give Moore time and judge him on next season.

I think it would, a novice could see the decisions Moore has made have been terrible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Our chairman and leader said he would not rush into appointing a new manager because it would need to be the right choice yet again this blivering idoit has failed us again moore is a dreadful appointment and we gave his previous employer money for him soft touch wednesday 

In a game we HAD TO Win turned into a toal negitive approach worst than pullis time in charge

I dont want to see another manager bite the dust due to DC having to chose another victim

Advice to DC 2words 4 letters

PAUL COOK

• Like 2