Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

A quote from Chansiri before appointing Moore. 

The appointment was made to try and keep us up, hence Chansiris emphasis on its significance.

As we are going down, the new manager hasn't won a single game, taking one point with some favourable fixtures, nothing we can say this was yet another terrible decision by Chansiri. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Moore's trying to ascertain who can do what.

He isn't trying to keep us up.

Shouldn’t he be doing that in training or reserve games? He should have been doing everything in his power to scrape survival.  Going down is going to cost us big, really big. By the end of next season we will have over 100 mil of debt with no stadium. 

• Love 1

Moore has had zero impact as a new manager bounce. 
More than likely cos it’s the players.

They just aren’t good enough. 
Totally lacklustre, disinterested, weak, slow and clueless. 
4 managers this season can’t do anything with them. 
Good riddance to most. 

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

What's he got to work with? The exact same mentally delinquent players we've had all season. The vast majority of our players are weak, not only in skill but also in football intelligence.

Anyone who is expecting a new manager to somehow polish a turd, doesn't understand what they've got to work with.

And his excuse for losing 4/5 of his last games at Doncaster? 

We've back a loser it happens 

Onto the next one 

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

What's he got to work with? The exact same mentally delinquent players we've had all season. The vast majority of our players are weak, not only in skill but also in football intelligence.

Anyone who is expecting a new manager to somehow polish a turd, doesn't understand what they've got to work with.

Very much so - but he needs to think about winning games, and not holding on - we've lost 25 points over the season from winning position. 

I've seen some positives but some nieveity too.... not happy with the gutless performance tonight. 50/50 right now..... but if he is it will be next season we se it with no impact it's doomed us so we have 9 pointless games now. Can't see them turning up now! It is a worry when a manager can't increase intensity in games. Like Jos and his I've prepared them before the game and now I'm going to sit on my hands all game.... (at least Moore doesn't go home without seeing players after the game though....)