Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

I’m astounded already at some Of the bizarre tactical changes Moore is making already. 

We get it - the players are crap, not good enough whatever - that’s a given. But going 1-0 up and making wholesale changes is absolute lunacy. We aren’t chasing the game, we break up the dynamic in the team and we go and concede - is it any wonder?

Rhodes had Keogh on toast tonight and gets dragged off - our two strikers that look like can score a flipping goal don’t finish the game. And that’s why we have to watch out last golden chance fall to Paterson who is towing a caravan to get to the ball. 

How do we expect to even score when there are no goalscorers - and I use that term loosely, on the pitch?! 

Weird - whatever anyone says about the ability of the team, we lost that game by the changes we made.

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

The classic lets judge a manager on 5 games than more than 10

Moore is awful mate. Getting these players to play out from the back is a recipe for disaster. The fact he’s already abandoned his favorite formation shows he has no idea what to do. 1 point from 12 is appalling and I’m certain if it continues, Chansiri will axe him in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

Very much so - but he needs to think about winning games, and not holding on - we've lost 25 points over the season from winning position. 

I agree, but how can we do that with players who can't even string a series of passes together? Did you watch the game tonight (genuine question, not sarcasm)? We just booted it long, almost every time. I've not seen the possession stats but I bet it's close to 35/65. You can't score without the ball and we simply can't retain it and lose possession cheaply.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deano said:

I'm not blaming the manager as such, but the appointment was made to keep us up, unfortunately it couldn't of gone much worse so its another terrible decision by Chansiri.

The damage had already been done following the Pulis debacle and lack of action in the the January transfer window, compounding lack of action in the summer window.

Staying up was always unlikely.

1 minute ago, yeadonowl said:

Birmingham have a better squad than us

When Moore looks at the subs bench what is he looking at?? Absolutely no quality at all, nothing to change the game

A lot of these players, especially the out of contract ones have downed tools. They know they aren’t going to be here next season and just don’t care. That is the issue that Moore is up against

The new manager at Doncaster has more wins than Moore had in his last 4/5 games there and there fans where glad to see the back of him 

Backing a losing horse I'm afraid 

The manager we should have got has had Cardiff flying but sadly some think his style of football is boring and we are too good for that

not sure what the style of football under monk, jos, Moore etc can be described as but I know who I would sooner have in charge 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sticky Micky said:

The new manager at Doncaster has more wins than Moore had in his last 4/5 games there and there fans where glad to see the back of him 

Backing a losing horse I'm afraid 

And didn’t he win 9 out of 14 before that?

5 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

I do hope Belfast is banned for those comments, I screenshotted them

Disgusting

I reported them mate

Didn't offend me in anyway but children read these and shouldn't have to read vile comments

Don't agree with me fine 

But vile names not needed 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Moore is awful mate. Getting these players to play out from the back is a recipe for disaster. The fact he’s already abandoned his favorite formation shows he has no idea what to do. 1 point from 12 is appalling and I’m certain if it continues, Chansiri will axe him in the summer.

But thats how Moore's teams play. He is not he problem. If we don't have players who can at the way a new manager wants, then we shouldn't have hired him. Wheres the joined up thinking? 

We have to give him the time and resource to build the side he wants or what was the point in hiring him...

Edited by LaughtonOwl