Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

Just now, Kanye West said:

Blaming Moore? Try blaming the squad of charlatans he’s inherited. 

Give him the summer to clear the lot out, he’s totally blameless for me. 

I agree about the complete mess he has inherited BUT tonight, what has he done to actually go and win the game, particularly when they scored. He did nothing. Still one up front and defending. Not good enough from him.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Doesn’t matter what manager we get. The players are awful. We don’t have one player that could play in a top 10 team. We’ll get a better verdict on him next year. I want to know what Monk was thinking when he signed Paterson, Windass and endless centre backs without covering left back. Just not good enough

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sticky Micky said:

Thompson got them winning football matches, something Moore will not get 1 of this season 

And people say pulis was negative 

Stopped caring tbh. Pulis was as hideous and spineless and ran away when he realised it was to hard and the wasnt getting cash. To buy yet more dross.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Probably not the best come back when someone has called you a er ******** :duntmatter:

Bit pathetic from them don't you think 

9 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

If you cannot see that Moore isn't the cause of us not picking up wins then I genuinely worry that you have to think to remember to breathe. 

Who took Rhodes and Windass off...was it Bannan, Reach or Chansiri...?

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Did we really pay money for him

Been sold another dud 

Younger version of Pulis 

Negative football

Awful subs

Zero impact 

Won't win another game this season 

With these players and this charlaton coaching them 

Should have kept Thompson til the end of the season

Then bought someone in who knows what they are doing 

tenor.gif

Other championship clubs have got new managers with a record and experience

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

I actually agree about that...its just that im willing to give him an actual chance without this group of players.

He ought to be giving the fans a chance of Championship football mate,and he hasn't,unnecessarily in my view  playing out from the back with a lone striker,is not allegedly setting your team up to win and who could imagine this lot could close down and nick a 1-0? We can see it,the players know it,why cant the manager?

9 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

When are the idiots going to realise our team is shít? We could change manager 10 times for all the good it’d do. This team is comprised of has-beens and bargain basement buys.

Correct. Look at every players stats . We signed players 2 play up front who score 3 a season , harris aint scored in 48games yes unreal . There are an appalling set of players and all this stems back from the appalling signings of 2016 when we amassed a massive wage bill which caused future problems 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

He’s made all the difference to us of plonking a mannequin on the touchline.

Birmingham got a new manager bounce straight away. Three vital points.

Ok, by it’s very definition the ‘new manager bounce’ has absolutely nothing to do with the new manager’s abilities.  It’s the players who are motivated by the idea of a fresh start and up their game for a while (if they can still be bothered of course).  As for Birmingham, you surely don’t think Bowyer’s tactical genius has resulted in tonight’s win do you?  I would rather be relegated then have that vile specimen Bowyer as manager of my club.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Did we really pay money for him

Been sold another dud 

Younger version of Pulis 

Negative football

Awful subs

Zero impact 

Won't win another game this season 

With these players and this charlaton coaching them 

Should have kept Thompson til the end of the season

Then bought someone in who knows what they are doing 

tenor.gif

What's he got to work with? The exact same mentally delinquent players we've had all season. The vast majority of our players are weak, not only in skill but also in football intelligence.

Anyone who is expecting a new manager to somehow polish a turd, doesn't understand what they've got to work with.

I’m astounded already at some Of the bizarre tactical changes Moore is making already. 

We get it - the players are crap, not good enough whatever - that’s a given. But going 1-0 up and making wholesale changes is absolute lunacy. We aren’t chasing the game, we break up the dynamic in the team and we go and concede - is it any wonder?

Rhodes had Keogh on toast tonight and gets dragged off - our two strikers that look like can score a flipping goal don’t finish the game. And that’s why we have to watch out last golden chance fall to Paterson who is towing a caravan to get to the ball. 

How do we expect to even score when there are no goalscorers - and I use that term loosely, on the pitch?! 

Weird - whatever anyone says about the ability of the team, we lost that game by the changes we made.

• Like 2
  • Love 1